Palmolive Products.....

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by poppi, May 16, 2018.

1. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

I know that Palmolive Mentholated and Classic SC are available along with the Shave Stick.

But are there any colognes or aftershaves or balms available? If so, where can they be found?

Thanks in advance and enjoy those shaves.

brit likes this.
  2. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Afta after shave conditioner, original and fresh scents. Walmart, Dollar General and Family Dollar. Also Mennen skin bracer.

3. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

I did not know that, Thanks.

Guess I was looking for things labeled Palmolive.

4. TitanTTB

TitanTTB Well-Known Member

There used to be an aftershave and puck shaving soap in the 50's but it was long discontinued. Then there was the Australian shave stick, different from the European one, but it was discontinued a few years back as well.

There is a Palmolive brilliantine currently sold in Mexico if you're into hair tonics.
    [​IMG]

RyX and Jim99 like this.
  5. jimjo1031

I forgot to mention, there are vintage Palmolive after shaves on Ebay, but they can get pricey.

RyX likes this.
  6. RyX

RyX DoH!

From a conversation at basenotes.com

"My good old Palmolive shaving stick has quite a bit of a Gucci Nobile vibe" - Roky

Unfortunately following that trail lead me to this info - discontinued product. I enjoy my Palmolive shave stick, too. The scent is light enough that I haven't worried about matching an AS.

jimjo1031 likes this.
  7. jimjo1031

I used Lucky Tiger Aspen AS today with a Palmolive shave stick, I agree it's a light scent for any AS.

RyX likes this.