Polysporin for Pimples!!! It works great!!

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by lgagnon, Nov 10, 2010.

1. lgagnon

lgagnon Member

Hi guys I just wanted to share this little trick I use to get rid of pimples on my face. Either it's an ingrown hair or a pimple or simply something red on my face I put Polysporin Heal Fast and it goes away fast!! The best moment is before you go to bed.

[​IMG]

Try it you will like it!

2. aberneth

aberneth Member

You sound like an infomercial :D

I might just have to try this. My acne disappears in the summer, but at the first sign of winter, it makes a comeback. Thanks for sharing!

3. lgagnon

lgagnon Member

I am not making any money with Polysporin I just wanted to share this tip with you!:cool:

4. CSBudzi

CSBudzi Member

I don't really have acne, i don't think so any way, but yah me too. I just broke out, I guess dry skin from cold fall air?
    Anyways thanks for the tip I'm going to go try it out. Whats the active ingredient anyway?

C. S. Budzi

5. TheCopperHat

TheCopperHat Member

Sadly in the days when I didn't care about my face to clean up acne I used VIM bathroom cleaner, the one that's safe for hands, dryed out the skin and got rid of my acne and even some wrinkles.

Who knows the untold damage I did with that little ditty though. I'm sure in another 10 - 20 years I'll find out.

6. aberneth

aberneth Member

Isn't that what Chuck Norris uses as mouthwash?

Also, it would appear that polysporin heal fast is a canada-only product. I'm trying to figure how to get my hands on some.