Robbed

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by over5feet, Jul 28, 2012.

1. over5feet

over5feet Active Member

Have just spoken to my 80 year old mother in law in Canada and just found out she has been broken into and stole lots, so it looks like I'm going to fly out to do repairs and install alarm and bits as she has no house insurance as she rents, so does anyone know a good supplier in Ontario of security equipment any help would be great, please send me a PM.

Thanks Michael

2. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

I can't help you on the security equipment side, but I am sorry that happened to your mother in law.

3. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

4. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

That just infuriates me dude. I wish I had some advice for you but I don't. I can only hope that whoever took her stuff was trying to keep a baby from starving or something. :angry019:

5. awake2shave

awake2shave Crazy Sharp Melon Baller

alarmforce is an option but they have had problems in the past
    depending on where she is the local cable company may offer alarm services such as rogers and shaw I wish I had more info for you but security system is my swords and knowing my nehibours

6. Hank

Hank Active Member

No advice just an I'm sorry

7. over5feet

over5feet Active Member

Thanks very much, I will call around on Monday just feel a bit helpless here in the uk with her many miles away, but did manage to get a local locksmith to do some repairs for her so at least she can lock her doors, and my wife has spoken with her to try to reassure her things will get better.

8. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Robbery just makes me mad. Best of wishes to your mother in law.

9. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. Thankfully she is okay, wishing your family the best.

10. Epd

Epd New Member

As stated, rogers (cable, telephone ect.) or alarm force would be the most desirable and competetive system. Thats terrible news, and it must be tough being so far away....

Eric.