How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

Starting to wonder what happened to my order of Firehouse wax. It was shipped the same day as all my other ones, Priority International from Kentucky and it's still not here. I have a feeling customs is being stupid with it. I really get annoyed when I purchase something and its shipped out so quick only to have red tape make it take twice the amount of time it should.

2. Azarius

Azarius Must have had his WHEATies

Just need to vent...

I had a pretty cruddy day to be honest. Had round three of oral surgery today (bone and tissue grafts), was in the chair for 2.5 hours and my boss excepting me in the office afterwards.

27 stitches later I return to work and literally had my boss transferring a call to me the minute I walk in. The customer asked me, WHAT are you doing at work after oral surgery, and before I could say anything he said stupid question, you work for "Save a buck Bill".

Stayed at the office until almost 7 (of course as I came in late) by which time my head felt like it was going to explode.

Then to top it off, my siblings just irritated the crap out of me today, I swear I have the most dysfunctional family on the planet.

I have spent the last hour or so just chilling with headphones on, trying to relax and clam down.

:angry019: Off rant. :angry032:

Tomorrow is my wife's 49th birthday so it will be a better day. I still need to figure out where to bring her for dinner. She has been suggesting Dixie Kitchen for Fried Green Tomatoes, an Oyster Po' Boy, Crayfish Etouffe and Jambalaya. It is hard to go wrong with Creole food, especially from Dixie Kitchen.

3. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

So much going on. So little I can say publicly. High stress - but a good chance it could all be for the better in the long run.

4. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I feel you pain... agh. I hope tomorrow will definitely be better. Maybe you need to call in sick a couple days... :innocent

5. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

Camping with my wife and girls, at my favorite pace! :)
    uploadfromtaptalk1344473558220.jpg

Queen of Blades and KLF like this.
  6. KLF

KLF Doctorin

My bicycle got stolen yesterday, from the bicycle rack in the building :( . I loved it so much, I'm depressed since then.

7. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

hectic week...but then, the few weeks before school starts (technically, before teachers come back) is always crazy.

But, at least: A) it involves overtime, and B) Sunday starts Shark Week!!!!

8. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

I think I have a broken motivator. I started out okay this morning... got my timesheet turned in on time, hooked up a couple of computers. Then I sat down to eat lunch... now I can't seem to get going again.

PLANofMAN likes this.
  9. richgem

[​IMG]

gollum83, sol92258 and micah1_8 like this.
  10. micah1_8

lol

11. drewcandraw

drewcandraw Member

bah i come into work early today since my boss said she was taking a day off, scheduled with the other chemists and scientist that we were going to fix the machine in the morning so i can run and finish samples by mid day, its already close to noon and the machine is still down and i have yet to run my samples....cant wait to hear what my boss says on monday when she sees no samples were run on friday :/

oh well hopefully picking up a new leather jacket and spend some time riding the motorcycle :)

12. sol92258

13. gollum83

gollum83 Well-Known Member

I usually don't take mine straight. I usually take it with this :p :

[​IMG]
    Sounds like most my week. Nothing but headaches. :(

14. sol92258

Holy frick 4G is fast...

Did I mention how surprised I am that my area has it already?

15. richgem

Have *we* mentioned how surprised *we are* that your area has it already? :p

sol92258 likes this.
  16. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Jim, check your image. Someone is putting words in your mouth! ;)

sol92258 likes this.
  17. richgem

He has no earthly idea ....

sol92258 and GDCarrington like this.
  18. Duckster

Duckster Wabbit Season!

... because Distraction, TX is not on Earth.

sol92258 and GDCarrington like this.
  19. micah1_8

Wednesday already and we haven't had a new thread?!? I guess that's a sign of how everybody's first couple of days have been.

So, how's your day?

jibs.jpg

20. richgem

If you need to dress in a jib (sail), may I suggest you need to visit the Fitness thread?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.