My Shelf

Discussion in 'Special Projects' started by Jag, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Jag

Jag Member

I have a quite small bathroom in my apartment, so I used a set of drawers which I was given as a gift. I removed the drawers, which are simply wooden boxes with knob handles, and used it as a nice little shelf. In addition, many things which I'm not currently using are placed in the green dividers which were meant as a way to organize parts and "stuff" inside the larger 50cal-sized green ammo cans you buy from the army surplus store. Of course, the same items are pictured in both, mostly, but I've moved most things to the shelf and just kept a few things in the organizer. 2012-01-09_17-47-18_279-1.jpg 2012-01-14_21-20-39_330.jpg

BigT, KLF, Queen of Blades and 5 others like this.
  2. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

That's pretty cool actually!

3. Latherman87

Latherman87 Well-Known Member

Looks vintage!! nothing better IMO....I have a few vintage things in my bathroom...although its mostly a pirate bathroom lol

4. Jag

Jag Member

Thanks! I hang onto things when I see a future purpose for them, and it's taken a few years for this one to see use, about four to be correct. Now it has a place across from my mirror, next to the towel bar.

5. Ron Trosclair

Ron Trosclair Member

Looks like it works perfectly. Great job!

6. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

VERY nice shelf!

7. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Simple and elegant. Excellent work!

8. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Perfect size for razor's, great idea, I'm looking for a shef or similar, I may even make something really not sure yet, my den is getting bigger but my appartment aint:signs002:

9. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

10. Shayne Redfearn

Shayne Redfearn Active Member

cool stuff...:)

11. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Nice! :wave:

12. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Very nice set-up.

13. ElliotR

ElliotR Member

Brilliant, simple solution - great look.

14. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

I like the look of the shelves alot, kind of old school apothacary...:)

15. Jag

Jag Member

Many thanks for the upturned thumbs here. I hope I can re-mount it in my current domicile, but sadly I have even less wall space than I did before. I suppose a change of life does that to some...