US East Coast Bunny Pass Around

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Karl G, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

Hello all - if you've been following the excitement on the Home Made Injector thread you know the much anticipated Bunny Pass Around is about to begin.

I’m happy to be helping with the Bunny Pass Around for the eastern US. If you live in the US and are east of the Mississippi you are in the right spot. Here is how the Bunny Pass around will work. By participating you agree to follow all guidelines and rules below:

How to Sign Up:
    Experienced injector users will get the Bunny first but all casual shavers willing to provide feedback are welcome and are encouraged to join in. You meet the definition of an experienced injector user if you regularly shave with a variety of injectors and are capable of describing distinctions between injector shaves. If this is you, please send me a PM by the end of Sunday the 21st. If you wouldn’t put yourself in that category, please sign up when the sign up list is posted here on Monday the 22nd.

Now to the rules:
    · Shave as often as you like but please forward the razor after you’ve had it for 10 days. If you don’t like it or are done with your evaluation early, no hard feelings – really! But please send it on sooner to make the wait shorter for your fellow shave fanatics.

· Please post comments about your shaves. What works well, what would you change about the Bunny, and what you don’t like are all useful comments. Any and all ideas are welcome.

· It is your responsibility to contact the next person after you for their address and to mail it to them in a box – not an envelope. Please be sure it is insured for $50 as you are responsible for the razor from the time you receive it until the time the next person receives it.

· A tracking number must be assigned to the shipment and you agree to PM the tracking number to me and to the next person on the list when you ship it.

· Prior to shipping the razor, you also agree to disinfect it and to send it with a blade loaded. Do NOT send the razor on without a blade loaded.

· After you receive the razor please let us know that you received it with a post on the thread.

I recommend that you sterilize the razor when you receive it and replace the blade. The mild comb (MILD) is highly recommended for your first shave. After that, please experiment with combs and blades as you see fit and let us know what you learn.

As this is a shaving forum activity we want to accommodate all who want to try them. After all that is part of the fun. We do not know how many want to have a try with them. If there are a lot it may take a while to get to you. we hope you will understand.

So, if you are hopping with excitement, hop on board and join the pass around (OK, I couldn’t resist the bad puns…) It’s time for some fun! :happy036:

Current list as of August 3, 2016:
    1. Redfisher
    2. poppi
    3. Jayaruh
    4. richgem
    5. AGHisBBS
    6. ilts
    7. youngunn
    8. Herm2502
    9. JBSharp
    10. PLAla

11. gzp (Futzing with the Post Office to track Bunny #1 down)
    12. mrdrakeness (Being skipped while on the Disabled List)
    13. Robyflexx
    14. david of central florida (Waiting on the Bunny)
    15. Spyder
    16. old-school shaver
    17. Mbg75
    18. dustmite

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  2. youngunn

youngunn Where's my TSD aftershave balm???

Looks good, I'll be signing up on Monday, im not an expert but enjoy my two injectors every now and then

AGHisBBS, Billyfergie, Karl G and 2 others like this.
  3. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I am hopping with excitement...
    :bounce015:

4. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

I read the thread title and thought Hugh Hefner was lending some of his girls out. Nice idea for the Bunny, can't wait to hear impressions. I'm such an injector noob, I'll just watch.

5. twhite

twhite Peeping Tom

Herm. Sign up it will be fine. I would love to have you compare it to your E2. You will not have any preconceived expectations.

Tom

6. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

+1

C'mon Herb, what you liked or didn't like is all that is required. And, what could be more fun than shaving with a Bunny? :cool:

BeShaved, Billyfergie and AGHisBBS like this.
  7. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

PM coming your way.

8. richgem

Worth noting: USPS Priority mail (including boxes) includes automatic tracking # and $50 in insurance.

9. DDuckyMark

DDuckyMark Ducky Duck and the Hiding Bunch

And the bunny should fit in a small one which is $5 or $6.

10. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

Well sign me up. PM on the way

11. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

I'll return on Monday and see about signing up. I am not an expert on injectors by any means. I used a G1 twice now, and enjoyed it both times, so I'm an injector newbie. Thanks for the opportunity!

12. richgem

Yep, perfect fit!
    [​IMG]

13. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

The more the merrier. As @twhite pointed out, having few preconceptions brings a valuable perspective. :happy088:

BeShaved, Billyfergie, RyX and 3 others like this.
  14. DDuckyMark

DDuckyMark Ducky Duck and the Hiding Bunch

My kids have a rex/angora mix bunny and its too fat for the small flat rate boxes but it loves the medium size. Bed/tasty snack. He tears one up every week or 2.

I am still unemployed so I will not be in this passaround. The few bucks might be too much for me.

15. richgem

If he keeps eating medium boxes, he'll never slim down! lol.

Sorry to hear about the job market & I hope/pray that something opens up for you soon.

BeShaved, Billyfergie, Karl G and 2 others like this.
  16. twhite

twhite Peeping Tom

Heads up the razor has been mailed to your Bunny Rep

Tom

17. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

24 hour warning... 24 hour warning...

If you are an experienced injector user I will be completing those sign ups in about 24 hours. Everyone else will get added to the list on Monday. You qualify as an experienced injector user if you regularly shave with a variety of injectors and are capable of describing distinctions between injector shaves.

If that is you PM me in the next 24 hours. :happy088:

18. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Woo-hoo!:happy036::happy088:

BeShaved, AGHisBBS and Billyfergie like this.
  19. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

OK, sign me up. My arm is sore from all the twisting! LOL

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  20. RyX

RyX DoH!

Suggestion: Bunny Reps might add a link for their geographic region thread to their signature for easy clicking by others?