Tabac Shave Stick Anyone!?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Robyflexx, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

Sir as a face latherer and someone who recently acquired a shave stick and loved it...I thank you. You have just inspired me to "rub the puck on my face"! Tomorrow when I reach for Stirling Cocoa Forest it will meet my face...:thanks:

opsimath likes this.
  2. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

I use the stick as my travel soap. Tabac lathers with any kind of water, in my experience.

In fact, Tabac is one of the few soaps that I probably have a lifetime supply of ... that's how much I like it.
    (another one that I stocked up on is Klar Kabinett).

Robyflexx likes this.
  3. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

My face won't fit into the bowl!!! Oh well the brush works fine. Tabac is a great soap!

Eeyore and Robyflexx like this.
  4. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

The Tabac stick is one top-notch shaving item. I LOVE it!

wristwatchb, Eeyore and Robyflexx like this.
  5. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

Tabac is a great soap, the scent is not for everyone, but I like it. Haven't tried the stick, as I seem to prefer loading from a puck.

Eeyore and Robyflexx like this.
  6. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

The main advantage of the stick is that it's an ideal container for traveling.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Robyflexx likes this.
  7. MetalHead88

MetalHead88 Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this. Let's see why people love this stuff. I couldn't resist at the price

Robyflexx likes this.
  8. acamato

acamato Member

Since I am new to wet shaving.. I will have to pick one up for when I travel. Its down to $8.45 now.

Robyflexx likes this.
  9. MetalHead88

I picked up the refill for 7.50 since I'm going to smash or grate it into a tub anyways

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Robyflexx likes this.
  10. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

I think I could buy the pucks for something like €5 two years ago? I stocked up for life ;)

The Tabac tin is cool, but for daily use, I have a stainless steel tin that I keep the soap in.

11. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

Ordering now. Thanks

12. MetalHead88

Mine came in the mail today. Only 5 days from the UK is really fast!!!! I'm gonna grate it tonight and try it out tomorrow :)

Robyflexx likes this.
  13. On Amazon various sellers from the UK always have them in stock. Sometimes puck is also available for around 8.99. IMHO, these Tabac soaps are way better than any soap or cream Under $15.

14. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Grate it!?

That deserves a ban ... at least!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

15. MetalHead88

Yep lol. I didn't want to use it as a stick. Works great in a tub and I use it like a normal soap.

16. Just buy a refill puck. It's similarly priced.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000WZJ0NG/?tag=thshde-20

Eeyore likes this.
  17. MetalHead88

I coulda done that, but it would be the same thing either way. I'd still grate it to fit it into my tubs. I'd have an ounce or so more though.

I think at the time, the puck was a bit more expensive. The one I got is going to last forever since it's being added into a rotation.

18. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

I have both. To me both smell and perform identically, which is exceptionally:)

19. GatorJoe

GatorJoe Well-Known Member

Ordered a stick today after using the Tabac puck this week which I really like! The stick will be for travel (mostly!).

Robyflexx likes this.