New Colorado Brick and Mortar store

Discussion in 'Soapmaking & Lotions' started by George X, May 29, 2016.

1. George X

George X Well-Known Member

I am not affiliated with, nor have I been paid to offer this comment. This is an observation and experience I had today.

Every Memorial Day weekend Old Colorado City (west side of Colorado Springs CO) closes down about 20 blocks and holds an open air market. This year like every year there are vendors galore. However, this year I seemed to notice a few this that I might not have noticed in the past. There were 4 Colorado soap makers and 3 hand made pottery vendors. But the one that excited me most was a Vendor by the name of The Vintage Beard and Grooming Company.

Vintage Beard and Grooming were primarily selling their beard grooming supplies, but after talking with them they are having a grand opening on Fathers Day 2016. They will sell traditional/Vintage shaving gear and products as well as offer straight shaves and shoe shines. They do have a website under vintage beards and vintage grooming. I plan on visiting them as soon as they open. I feel as if Colorado is finally making it in the traditional shaving market. I also fear for my bank account.

A few pics of the pottery I picked up that may or may not work for lathering

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Very exciting! Im going to check out the website and will definitely check out the store when they open!

Robyflexx likes this.
  3. George X

George X Well-Known Member

I believe they said June 17 2016 is their Grand Opening.

4. RockyNomad

RockyNomad Member

I just ran across this thread. This is awesome! Anyone visit the store yet? I would love to hear what brands and products they carry.