Aftershave Balm

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by eaglewing59, May 3, 2016.

1. eaglewing59

eaglewing59 Well-Known Member

I recommend Tucker Hill Design on Etsy. The owner, Kathleen, is great to work with and she has great scents. She can even make a custom scent for you. I have six of her products and love them all. They are only $6.25 a bottle. Can't beat it. Give it a try.

2. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice, haven't heard of this one before.

whiteboy_cannon and Robyflexx like this.
  3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I've enjoyed my Rise Cooling Balm(seems to be both an aftershave and a balm). There's a slight fragrance of original Rise, which is nice, but I'd like to have more than just "slight".

4. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

Reef Point makes one of the best balms I have tried, excellent stuff! The old Mickey Lee Soapworks aftershave milk is pretty amazing as well.

Robyflexx likes this.
  5. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

Stirling Glacial Lemon Chill
    Stirling Mita
    :transport015:---------------You're Welcome Guys

6. cpool222

cpool222 Well-Known Member

I love the Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood balm and the St. Charles Shave Rose.

7. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Nothing fancy here, bought up a Lot of six Avon Black Suede after shave balm for $12.00 on Ebay. It has a slight burn after the shave and nice smell. Will use them until they are done, but my favorite so far is Stetson Black after shave balm and cologne. The balm does not have any burn at all and smells great. It's my "going out" combo, while Avon is for everyday use, at least for now.............

8. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Next summer, I'm going for the former, in AS form.

9. Tdmsu

Tdmsu Well-Known Member

WSP makes a very nice balm.