I have a question....

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by PickledNorthern, Jun 11, 2016.

1. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

There was a reason info of that nature wasn't included when the switch was made to our current format. Can't remember exactly why. @Queen of Blades ?
    Should that info be desired, one only has to click on any avatar - all info right there.

RyX likes this.
  2. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

But I'm lazy!!!!!!!!!!!

3. RyX

RyX DoH!

Database fetches? That would be info intensive if every time someone viewed a thread the server had to recalculate all those different values. I'm not a programmer but I'm imagining trying to keep track of multiple values in real time.
    A question of my own; Who keeps the machine where TSD is based? I'm concerned about the Russian DE Blade Cartel being able to hack the system. They need this info to anticipate our future orders. ;)

4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

with regard to B, sometimes the man "likes" my post just as I finish it. The gentleman is amazing, that's all I can say. :)

Bama Samurai and mrchick like this.
  5. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

I gave you a like because @Robyflexx is three hours tardy

Paul Turner likes this.
  6. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

Careful, the last person who sought this information is rumored to be snuggling with Jimmy Hoffa.

Bama Samurai likes this.
  7. RyX

RyX DoH!

I heard a rumor about the arm of the statue of Liberty...
    I guess it would be appropriate to keep it in the closet of a bathroom :cool:

Bama Samurai likes this.
  8. Metro

Metro Well-Known Member

I wouldn't concern myself. With all the ADs here, they'll work a lifetime and still won't produce enough to fill the shavepocalypse size orders we put through

RyX likes this.
  9. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Jimbo, eh?