Three day PIF (UK only) Done.

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by dangermouse, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dangermouse

dangermouse Well-Known Member

This is open to anyone in the U.K. It's just a small PIF with four lots. Simply list whichever lot you'd like to win. You can list all four lots if you wish, but if you win a Lot, I'll remove your name from any following Lots, so everyone has a chance for something. Unless there are less than four people interested.

Lot 1
    image.jpeg
    Proraso Blue AS balm (full bottle) and two small pieces of Musgo Real Orange pre-shave soap, which I have trimmed, so each piece is entirely virgin soap.

Lot 2
    image.jpeg
    Nivea Cool Kick AS balm (full bottle) and two new 25g Czech and Speake shaving soap refills; one 'no. 88' and one 'Oxford and Cambridge' (lavender).

Lot 3
    image.jpeg
    Old Spice Original (full bottle). It is Proctor and Gamble and two new 25g Czech and Speake shaving soap refills; one 'no. 88' and one 'Oxford and Cambridge' (lavender).

Lot 4
    image.jpeg
    A Parker 90R TTO razor, would suit a beginner. It was my first double edge razor and I enjoyed it very much. It's in great condition, with a small bottle (15mg) of Czech and Speake 'Neroli' Cologne and a re-plated blade box with an old Gillette blade.

I'll draw lots on Wednesday night. A final note. I'm mostly housebound, so if it takes a few days or a bit longer for me to post, then you'll have to bear with me, but you will get it. Thanks and I'm sorry it wasn't much.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    Keithmax, macaronus, RyX and 4 others like this.
  2. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

What a great PIF! Good luck to all!

Robyflexx likes this.
  3. FatherofSquirrel

FatherofSquirrel A right jolly old elf

Nice. US, not in.
    Great Pif. All 4 lots look awesome.

4. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

Good show, not in. But good on you.

5. RyX

RyX DoH!

Very generous PIF! This helps to balance the CONUS.
    Not in, 'Merican here.

macaronus likes this.
  6. dangermouse

Well, either no-one else lives in the UK or my PIF was an epic fail. Honestly, I suspect the latter. Sorry, perhaps next time I'll have accrued some items you would like :) best wishes to you all.

7. RyX

RyX DoH!

Can't say you didn't try @dangermouse .
    Perhaps us Yanks ought to make Bro-Code friends with Brits? A full bottle of OS Original, and a couple of new-to-me soaps from C&S would have been very welcome in my den.

Anyone know the minutia of overseas shipping? I think the AS is alcohol prohibited. Would soap samples survive Customs search?

8. FatherofSquirrel

FatherofSquirrel A right jolly old elf

I would've been in for the proraso. I think it was a great PIF.

dangermouse and RyX like this.
  9. Supermangs

Supermangs New Member

Hi. I'm late to the party, but I'm UK based and would have been very interested in the Parker and Neroli PIF it that's still a possibility.

10. Supermangs

Supermangs New Member

In fact, I'm not fussy! I'll take anything!

11. dangermouse

I'm very sorry, I chucked it all away. It's been in the cupboard for so long I just wanted rid of it. That's a shame.

Robyflexx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.