Proraso $6.70 Shipped

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Queen of Blades, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Ebay has several types of Proraso on sale $6.70 with free shipping.

Purchases through this link support The Shave Den.

2. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Great deals!

3. wmbjr

wmbjr Duck, duck, cooked goose!

The same seller has very good prices on some blades, especially including the Gillette Silver Blue blades.

Bama Samurai and danbuter like this.
  4. Demidog

Demidog Well-Known Member

I wish that these came in a travel size. I will be traveling in a few months and it would be cool to use a quality cream instead of the usual canned goo.

5. bscarpenter

bscarpenter Well-Known Member

Got a deal on proraso green soap, proraso menthol & eucalyptus AS & some Gillette silver blue blades. Thnx!

6. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Indeed a great deal!

Robyflexx likes this.
  7. Demidog

Just wanted to say thanks again for this link. I had forgotten about it but thankfully I did a search and the cream is still for sale at a fantastic price. Money is pretty tight for me right now so this is perfect.

8. Mbg75

Mbg75 Well-Known Member

Anyone know if only the green supports TSD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Demidog

I think that as long as the link is posted here, TSD will get some referral money on the purchase. The forum software might automatically handle this so if you want to support the forums, you can probably just post a link to some product yourself and then click it. Alternatively, just copy the URL that Queen of Blades posted and replace the ebay string with a link to another product. Hopefully that should still work.

10. americanshamrock

americanshamrock Let's Make a Deal! Staff Member

I don't know if you've already done your traveling but here is what I do for traveling, I get a hotel sized shampoo bottle and fill it with proraso green cream.

Robyflexx and Demidog like this.