Lucky Tiger

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by DaltonGang, May 22, 2017.

1. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

I bought some a couple of weeks ago, and have had high hopes for it. I liked the light scent, as does the wife. But, it fells heavy on the face, and each time I use it my face itches, and is broken out in the morning. Oh well.

2. dkeester

dkeester Well-Known Member

The stuff works great for me. Sorry that you are having problems. It sounds like you should stop using it.

jimjo1031 likes this.
  3. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

I use the Lucky Tiger Aspen after shave and I like it. Still have to get some of their regular one and see how it is.

dkeester likes this.
  4. dkeester

I also have the Aspen and Bay Rum. I like both of them also.

You should give the regular a try.

crackstar and jimjo1031 like this.
  5. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

It's on my need to get list.

crackstar and dkeester like this.
  6. DaltonGang

No big deal. I have many aftershaves and for some reason, something in it doesn't like me.

crackstar likes this.
  7. dkeester

I have run into a few of those. I have problems with some citrus scents, so those are always a gamble.

crackstar likes this.
  8. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I've got a love affair going with the Lucky Tiger aftershave cream. It's so cooling, moisturizing, and soothing.

9. Legend In My Spare Time

Legend In My Spare Time Well-Known Member

Aw, sorry it isn't working out for you. Lucky Tiger is one of the only splashes I can actually use that won't cause me to break out. Super light and it dries almost instantly with no tackiness left over. You can always PIF me yours! :p

10. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

I use mine more in the winter months, it helps with dry skin. It feels greasy on me the rest of the year, which is a shame because it's a great scent for summer.

Paul Turner likes this.
  11. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

The tonic? I'll buy what you don't use. :)

12. RyX

RyX DoH!

@DaltonGang - Are you sensitive or allergic to anything?

From their WEBSITE;

"Lucky Tiger After Shave and Face Tonic is made from a select combination of natural botanicals, including:

• Aloe Vera – Packed with vitamins and minerals, as well as enzymes, the aloe vera found in our after shave soothes and refreshes the skin. Aloe Vera also moisturizes, softens and hydrates the skin while relieving the itching and swelling of irritated skin often caused by razor burn.

• Calendula – A popular natural herb, calendula cools and repairs the skin while rejuvenating, softening and brightening the surface of the skin.

• Chamomile – Calms and relieves skin irritation while replenishing and enriching dry or sensitive areas. Chamomile also brightens the skin to promote a handsome, glowing look.

• Borage Oil – Clinically proven to help the skin retain moisture, borage oil penetrates the surface to promote truly hydrated and healthy skin.

Ingredients:

Purified Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Citrus Essential Oils)."

13. DaltonGang

Send me your address, and it's yours.

14. DaltonGang

Too many things to narrow it down. Oh well. I liked the scent. I know it's not the citrus fragrance. I use a couple of others without issue.

RyX and Paul Turner like this.