Best barbershop scent??

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by RSHWETSHAVE, May 13, 2017.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Although Klar Kabinett is a rosy scent I'd still call barbershoppy. The Tryphon Barbershop soap had an awesome scent which was very similar to Clubman. Right now to me the nicest one is Stirling's Barbershop soap. It has a powdery scent with a bit of a vanilla tone.

Demidog likes this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

+1

One man's cheese is anothers rotten milk.

brit and Demidog like this.
  3. Badgerstate

Badgerstate Well-Known Member

WSP makes a nice barbershop, as does Shannon's Soaps.

Paul Turner likes this.
  4. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Go for it. I bet you will like. The scent as you wear it much better then the bottle scent. IMHO

RyX and lightcs1776 like this.
  5. LevelupShaves

LevelupShaves Well-Known Member

Razorock XXX has a bit of a barbershop smell to it as well citrusy powdery and clean

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

6. brit

brit in a box

depends on age of shop,equipment,client type,smoking/non smoking etc.old school,millennial based/old fart shop. hollywood plays a part.my english barbershop i went to as a kid scared me.diamond geezer type place.but i was the most protected person there.a lot of perception i guess.

Marine68 likes this.
  7. Straight razor dandy

Straight razor dandy Stuck cleaning the house himself PERMANENTLY

I really like pinaud clubman as well. You can get it in a bath soap, shave soap, and Aftershave.

I am also a huge fan of musgo real. It is a Spanish barbershop scent. Also available in a bath soap, shave, soap, Aftershave, etc. It is considered one if the best and most refined scents in the wet shaving world. I suggest seeking it out.

8. Rhody

Rhody Well-Known Member

Been using wsp. Barbacool. Not as high on the menthol as I'd want. The sent is great but on the weak side. But the after face feel is amazing.

Today I layered it over osage rub. After the burn faded. And seemed like a nice combo.

RyX likes this.
  9. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

This one!! The matching soap/aftershave are the best.

Marine68 likes this.