The Soap PIF I've been meaning to do for a while

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by SharptoothC, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

As I said, I've been meaning to do this PIF for some time now and it just got put off in the craziness of the past month. My den is packed, and I'm letting go of a few soaps to make space for new arrivals. I am learning what types of scents I really enjoy. These are not them. Good soaps all, just not the types of scents that I wear often. I'd wager they are all at over 90% remaining, but no refunds if I'm off.

Barrister & Mann Bay Rum
    RazoRock Essential Oil of Lavender
    RazoRock Tuscan Oud
    Wit & Wisdom post shave balm

[​IMG]

CONUS only please. Just say "I'm in" and you will be entered. If you offer a genuine compliment of another TSD member, I will give you a second entry. When interest dies down I will select a winner through a randomizer. Good luck!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Very generous PIF indeed. Not in.
    Good luck everyone!

3. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

Very nice! Not in, but good luck to the entrants!

4. Stu929

Stu929 Well-Known Member

Im in.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Bama Samurai, mrchick, Zykris and 2 others like this.
  5. Oasisdave

Oasisdave Active Member; radioactive

Very nice indeed, not in but good luck to the participants!

6. Fly2High

Fly2High Breaking Frugal

I am in

But not for myself. A buddy at work wants to get into wet shaving but cannot afford it. I figure I could pass these on to him and get him going. If anyone is PIFing a DE, let me know.

As for compliments, Chris( Bama Samurai) has been a great influence to so many here on the groups. He is always first to offer help and even PIFed me some items to get me started. He is truly what this hobby is all about. Thank you Chris.

7. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

I'm in. I have a hard time resisting soaps. Plus, I have been wanting to try B&M, as I have heard a lot of great things about it. Thanks for the opportunity.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

8. Zykris

Zykris Well-Known Member

I'm in! For the compliment component, it is really hard to select only a few. I've found everyone that I've interacted with her on the TSD have been more than helpful and considerate. It is sincerely a group of great people that I have been privileged with interacting with!

9. jmarlow

jmarlow Active Member

I'm in.

Haven't had a chance to try many soaps. Williams and Van Der Hagen are all that I've tried so far. Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck to all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

SharptoothC, Bama Samurai and mrchick like this.
  10. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

11. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

I'm in. I've yet to try B&M and would like to try these soaps..
    I would like to compliment @jtspartan for his selfless efforts making LE brushes.

12. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I'm in.

As for a sincere compliment I would like to give is to a couple gentlemen that through their encouragement and seeing their skills at brush making and restoration that I felt confident in posting some of my restoration projects. Thank you @jimjo1031, and @Jayaruh for all you kind word and showing your skill to all of us!

13. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

Yes Please. I'm In.

I have met a ton of great gents thanks to the shave den. I am amazed at how generous they are with their time and willingness to help. For brushes I always seek advice from @ram57. For straights, Kevin @HolyRollah is the man. My soap junkies are seriously too many to list, but you guys know who you are.

Thanks for the opportunity.

14. Kokak

Kokak Well-Known Member

I'm in
    To only complement 1 person would be an injustice to everyone else who has helped and contributed to my wet shaving education in so many ways.
    Thank you all.

15. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

There are so many to give out compliments to, I couldn't even get my mind in order to list everyone. To @Drygulch for trusting me to conserve and restore his Grandfather's brush. To @Herm2502 for his generosity in sending me a Schick TTO and @Kypros Christodoulides for a Gillette Slim Twist razor. @wchnu, @Linuxguile and @stingraysrock for letting me try out new blades. Also @Bookworm for the carbon fiber handle, which I have to find one of my loose ends to complete it, but found two necks so far. And the wisdom of many others in their knowledge of wet shaving. And oh yeah, I'm in.

16. Pilotcld

Pilotcld Well-Known Member

I'm in! I have been trying to find my favorite scents in soaps that work for me and plan on making a PIF of the ones that don't when I've found a couple I love.
    For a compliment, @gssixgun and @Drygulch were instrumental in getting me all figured out when I received my great grandfathers strop and Dubl duck and I can say for certain that I wouldn't have been as confident a wet-shaver if not for their help. Thank you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bama Samurai and Keithmax like this.
  17. GarnerPW

GarnerPW Well-Known Member

I'm in

Sent from my phone using some app

SharptoothC and Bama Samurai like this.
  18. cliffb599

cliffb599 Well-Known Member

I'm In -Very generous of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

I'm in Very Generous PIF.

20. Stu929

Stu929 Well-Known Member

Too many to list but each of the members below have been very gracious in helping me through this confusing and exciting new hobby. Enablers!

@jtspartan
    @Jayaruh
    @wchnu
    @DaltonGang
    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.