What are you waiting on to arrive...?

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by Darkbulb, Feb 17, 2014.

1. brit

brit in a box

simpsons x2 commodore best badger brush(down the rabbit hole..) jeeves barbershop soap,fine italian citrus soap,more speick active soap and splash from germany....

2. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Probak. It should be here so I can use it during OCtober. Cool.

probak05.jpg probak04.jpg probak03.jpg probak01.jpg probak02.jpg

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  3. jmudrick

jmudrick Type A Man

Linuxguile, Jorvaljr and Jayaruh like this.
  4. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    There are many ways I could misspeak in responding. I am just glad to finally get my Probak. Good luck getting yours.

Enrico, jmudrick and Jorvaljr like this.
  5. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    I've been looking for one of these for a long time and pulled the trigger today. It is a Weck US Military Straight. I used these to prep patients when I was in the army.
    weck02.jpg

6. Stu929

Stu929 Well-Known Member

Some maggard 2 band finest, 2 whipped dog 22mm silertips and also some test knots from a new distributor in the US!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

7. urrlord

urrlord Well-Known Member

I ordered some herbal supplements from evitamins and added Aubrey Organics City Rhythms After shave ,Shave Cream and Giovanni moisturizing shave cream.I'm looking forward to trying the aubrey products,suppose to be cedar and sandalwood scent.Should come in fairly soon.

8. LSUfanBR

LSUfanBR Well-Known Member

I just scored a Gillette Atra Elite 24kt gold plated razor with a wooden handle off of ebay. I kept seeing them for 90 to 125 bucks but a seller accepted my offer for 40 dollars. It appears that it may have a few scratches and scuff marks but I collect Atras / Contours and have been wanting one of these. I don't plan on using it but I was wondering what everyone thought of using wood as a razor handle? Getting this razor makes me want to try out one that isn't so rare to add to my shaving rotation.

AtraElite1.jpg AtraElite2.jpg

9. jmudrick

jmudrick Type A Man

The handle looks to be a Philips Philite but I haven't seen this head for the Philite. Could be a Frankensituation.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

10. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

The cap matches the handle.. maybe it’s one you haven’t seen before?

11. jmudrick

jmudrick Type A Man

Possibly. It was offered as a Philite. It's the baseplate which I'm unsure about. But then there isn't much online.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

12. Jorvaljr

Well congrats bud.

jmudrick likes this.
  13. '65 G-Slim

'65 G-Slim Well-Known Member

This...

I've searched & searched, and came up empty-handed. Nothing on the maker's mark at all. Handle is two-piece.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  14. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Well-Known Member

Ordered this below from The Stray Whisker
    [​IMG]

15. stuartganis

stuartganis Well-Known Member

I'm just sitting here waiting for my Gillette flair tip black handle to arrive, and the man with the white coat to find out how this all happened!!! IMG_20171009_142730.jpg IMG_20171009_142904.jpg IMG_20171009_142740.jpg

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

brit, preidy, SHAVEWIZARD420 and 13 others like this.
  16. Jorvaljr

17. LSUfanBR

LSUfanBR Well-Known Member

I am waiting on another Gillette Atra as well as a Wilkinson Sword MK2 & a 10 pack of Atra cartridges. I already have this version of the Atra, but the MK2 was being listed with it and I have been hunting for an MK2 & I really like the look of it. I cant wait to try the MK2 out when it arrives. I also believe the gold portion on this one is metal and not plastic. I asked the seller if it was and she responded that a magnet attached to the gold part. The only other one I have seen was white and black plastic but on it Wilkinson Sword was stamped/etched on the head. On the one I ordered Wilkinson Sword is on the body.

MK2&Atra-3.jpg MK2&Atra-1.jpg MK2&Atra-2.jpg

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  18. matt.braley.104

matt.braley.104 Active Member

So of course the one time the mail is late is when im waiting for my nicole pangas peice to arrive rrrrr

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Enrico and mrchick like this.
  19. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

Oh no!

20. matt.braley.104

matt.braley.104 Active Member

Yeah they have 47 minites to get theyre mail man ass here

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

LSUfanBR and mrchick like this.