Creed Aventus

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by wristwatchb, Nov 8, 2017.

1. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

I've really enjoyed using Fine Platinum aftershave. I understand it is based on the scent of Creed Aventus.

Aventus is pricey juice, and I am wondering if anyone here uses any of the online vendors that discount fragrances. I've heard both good and bad stories, and I'm a bit hesitant.

I would appreciate hearing your thoughts and recommendations on where you purchase unopened, original containers of high-end juice.

Thanks!

Keithmax, Boojum1 and Douglas Carey like this.
  2. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Hi Charlie,

Never smelled the real stuff but I have Fine Platinum, Stirling Executive Man, and RazoRock Emperor, all based on Aventus. To my nose they all Smell the same. I picked up a bottle of RazoRock Zcent EdP in Emperor for a longer lasting fragrance and couldn't be happier with it. Might be worth looking in to as it is fairly inexpensive.

3. wristwatchb

Thanks Andrew. I will check out the Emporer EdP. Great idea!

Paul Turner and Linuxguile like this.
  4. Fly2High

Fly2High Breaking Frugal

I grabbed Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man and it pairs nicely, to me, with all my Creed Aventus soaps. It is a copycat of Aventus cologne and much cheaper!! It is worth a try.

tuxxdk and wristwatchb like this.
  5. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

I picked up a small bottle at a decent price (at that time) from Sephora.com
    It's an outstanding cologne.

wristwatchb likes this.
  6. wristwatchb

Frank, I will check it out! Thanks!

Thanks Mark. I may take the plunge for the real thing. I'll check out Sephora!

cheers.gif

7. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

I use Basenotes for splits. There are several active splitters that I have used, you can PM for specific recommendations. In a split one person buy a very large bottle and then breaks it into smaller amounts. Aventus is very popular so there is usually some splitting it. You can save some serious $$ this way. Basenotes is a tough group so buying from an active splitter is a safe bet.