Hi all!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Joe Nobles, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Joe Nobles

Joe Nobles Well-Known Member

Greetings,

It is so cool to be a part of this fourm. I would like to introduce myself, My name is Joe I live in Old Town Florida, and I just began wet shaving with a DE razor about a month ago. My collection so far only consists of a Van Der Hagen TTO, a Gillette Ball-end Tech and a Gillette Khaki kit that comes with an 1918 Old Type Gillette, I am also awaiting a Rapira Platinum Lux from Moscow. For blades I've been using Israeli Personnas, but am looking forward to the arrival of a pack of Voskhod and Rapira Platinum Lux Blades.

I'd like to get either a Gillette Rocket or Slim adjustable next. I really want to get the Rocket with it's case (if any of you have one for sale I can spend about $25).

That's about it.

2. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny

Hey, Joe.

3. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

Welcome, Joe! This is a great place to be.

4. Dver42

Dver42 Well-Known Member

Welcome to TSD! Looks like you're off to a great start!

5. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

Welcome joe!

6. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Welcome to TSD Joe.

7. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Welcome, from Texas.

8. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

:signs046: @Joe Nobles, from chilly western NY :Animatedfrozensmily:, Glad you decided to join us at TSD. Sounds like you're off to a good start in DE shaving. What are you using as a shaving brush, soap and after shave?

9. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

Welcome to The Shave Den!

10. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Welcome to the Den.

11. Zykris

Zykris Well-Known Member

Welcome!

12. RyX

RyX DoH!

Welcome Joe @Joe Nobles! Glad you jumped in. This is your own personal thread so feel free to ask questions. Folks will show up and offer opinions, advice, even actual information!

As a new member you might sign up for The Newbie Giveaway. Read the rules to be sure you qualify.

There is a section of the forum called The Market Place where you can place a post in the Want To Buy listings. As a new member there are no 'length of membership' or post-count requirements to post in the Wanted forum. There are a couple Rules about what you can put in your request so read up. The Shave Den is all about helping folks develop technique and discuss products they enjoy so we keep the "garage sale" type stuff to a minimum by limiting the number of ads folks can list each month.

13. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
  14. sdguero

sdguero Well-Known Member

Hi , Joe! Welcome from South Dakota!

15. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Joe, welcome to The Shave Den!

16. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    High their, @Joe Nobles , from North Cackalacky. Looks like you have made great strides in just a month. Congratulations. You fit right in.
    zwelcome1a.jpg

17. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

Great to have ya aboard.
    I know all about Old Town Florida! Spent many a summer in the Lake/Sumter County region. The Gillette Ball-end Tech is a great razor. Gives a close comfortable shave!
    Hope you enjoy yourself, and cant wait to talk more.

18. MR41

MR41 Well-Known Member

Hey Joe, Welcome!

19. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Welcome to the show!!

20. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

Hi from Seoul, nice to meet you.