The Haul: April 2014

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by TheMonk, Apr 1, 2014.

1. ChiefShaver

ChiefShaver Well-Known Member

2. bigjustin

bigjustin Member

Did you purchase the sleeve online? How do you like it and what did it set you back?

3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Ich wusste nie dass diese Creme gab. Ist es etwas neu aus Spanien? Ich bin nur mit La Toja und Lea vertraut. :ashamed001:

ChiefShaver likes this.
  4. Weeper Warrior

Weeper Warrior Well-Known Member

That case is for a Red Tip SS. Sweet NOS packaging! You find yourself a Red Tip to put in it that is a high dollar set!

5. Weeper Warrior

IMG_20140417_104840_949 (Copy).jpg

BRW Bull Mastiff came in!

Bobcat, HolyRollah and vwp528 like this.
  6. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I received this Utopia razor in the mail today with 10 Derby Extras. It was only $9.99 with free shipping. The razor is about 4 ounces and the handle is 4 inches long. The first shave was a good one. I like the feel of the handle. It was worth it just for the handle.
    utopia2.JPG
    utopia1.JPG

7. ChiefShaver

ChiefShaver Well-Known Member

@crackstar: Diese Creme ist relativ neu...da hast Du Recht. In den verschiedenen Foren liest man noch nicht allzu viel darüber. Was man allerdings liest,ist durchweg sehr positiv. Ich durfte sie testen und finde sie sensationell.

I told Jeff,that this Cream is relatively new. In different forums,there are not many posts about this cream...but what the people wrote about it was very very positive. i had the chance to test the cream and find it sensationell. For all of you...if you have the chance to get a sample from someone...you will not be dissapointed.

crackstar likes this.
  8. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

I agree with your observations, Jim. For the money, the handle is a sweet deal. I'm not likely to use the head that came with it, but the handle fits the Mühles rather nicely. :happy088:

crackstar likes this.
  9. Weeper Warrior

How is the quality on the head of that razor? I may buy one for the head, looks like a R89 copy.

crackstar likes this.
  10. Hairy Alaskan

Hairy Alaskan eww da toilet

My new acquisitions this month.

image.jpg

11. Weeper Warrior

12. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

[​IMG]

This stuff came in yesterday from crackstar in Montreal. The Weber Bulldog is my razor that I let him borrow. The Speick and Westlife creams are gifts from him along with the Sharp blades. I'm looking forward to using these items.

13. crackstar

Enjoy the creams and blades, my man. I wish the razor would have worked better for me, but asi es la vida! :)

14. Ryan B

Sí así es. Yo afeité con el Westlife hoy. Tuve un buen afeitado con eso.

crackstar likes this.
  15. crackstar

Let me guess - "yes it is." "Today I shaved with the Westlife." "It was a good shave with it." How did I do? :D

Ryan B likes this.
  16. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Buy it for the handle. The head is sub par IMHO. The blade does not line up well. You need to visually straighten it or you will probably take off a layer of skin.

Weeper Warrior likes this.
  17. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

This is one of the best soaps I've ever used! Lathers amazingly! Very mellow menthol. $12 for a bar. I just can't get enough of it. image.jpg

Bobcat and Ryan B like this.
  18. Ryan B

You were almost right on the money. "Tuve is like the past tense for I had."

crackstar likes this.
  19. Weeper Warrior

Thanks for that! I guess I will have to break down and buy a R89. Is it just me or does that handle look a lot like a Barbasol??

barbasol1.jpg

20. crackstar

Thanks! ;)