Throw away your current razors gents. Presenting the All Terrain Razor

Discussion in 'Cartridge Razors' started by SDK, Apr 16, 2014.

1. SDK

SDK it's his fault

Saw this in Walgreens today and it looks to revolutionize shaving!

Seriously, not sure if this has been discussed here, but it was too funny to pass up. It's literally a matchbox type ATV with a cartridge blade underneath, sort of like a lawn mower. I think the idea is to drive it across your face/ head while the cartridge shaves you.

About the most ridiculous looking thing I have ever seen. Also, the parent in me is wondering what genius thought tucking razor blades into the bottom of what looks like a toy was a good idea. It reminds me of the old Saturday Night Live skit with the bag of glass toys....

Enjoy. I swear it is real and on sale in the men's shaving section!

[​IMG]

2. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

These have been around for about a decade now. A lot of head shavers swear by them. They don't work for me since I can't tolerate ATG shaving.

SDK likes this.
  3. SDK

SDK it's his fault

How did I never notice these? The front says it's also great for face and body shaving....

4. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

It must be front wheel drive. LOL!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    GDCarrington likes this.
  5. Dapper-in-a-can-man

Dapper-in-a-can-man and Dad-on-hand

My dad HAD one. He said nope. It's shaving mice and fingers somewhere in a landfill now.

6. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

I've actually wanted to try this, a lot of guys who shave their head daily (like me) love them

7. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

I've never seen those before, and now I want an all terrain shave! hahaha

8. houlejames

houlejames Member

I have had one for years. Best way I have found to shave my head without any cuts. Doesn't work well on the face though.

9. Troy M

Troy M Prep: Mephitis mephitis musk

I have one. I no longer use it. Nothing wrong with it and it does work, but, I prefer using a DE to shave my head.

10. BigMark

BigMark Tests razors by shaving Wookies

I used the Older design that was solid yellow. It came with the standard 2 or 3 blade refills.. I thought it was a terrible product. I never got a good or smooth shave with it. I get better head shaved with a BIC Flex 3 disposables. Still have not worked up the courage to use a DE on my dome.