high treason

Discussion in 'Shave School' started by Hersh, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Hersh

Hersh Well-Known Member

Recently my little one flushed my only brush so I found a handle and bought a tgn 24 finest but still waiting I let my beard grow for 7 day and couldnt stand it any longer I loaded up my (new) 65 flare tip with a 7oclock green prepped and grabbed the can of goo ive been using rr xx for over a month now and this was truly a horrible ordeal bad shave no irritation finished with some self mentholated witch hazel and xx balm so I think the products we use are as important as the razor while I hate looking like crap I dont think ill abuse my face again till I get my new brush rolling. Once you go grey and black you never go back lol

2. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Until you get a brush, there are brushless creams that work better than the canned goo. I'm sure some of the guys here can recommend specific ones.

GDCarrington likes this.
  3. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Barbasol in the tube (not can) will work if you rub it into the skin before you shower, then apply it as a cream when you get ready to shave. However, I prefer the brush method.

4. Lutebro

Lutebro Well-Known Member

wanna borrow my C40 w/ 22mm x 48mm Whipped Dog Silvertip until yours arrives? PM me :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    BigT, SDK, GDCarrington and 2 others like this.
  5. Jasman

Jasman Well-Known Member

Very generous offer.

GDCarrington likes this.
  6. Dapper-in-a-can-man

Dapper-in-a-can-man and Dad-on-hand

Very generous man!

GDCarrington likes this.
  7. SDK

SDK it's his fault

Very generous offer. :happy088:

Hersh- got a mall near you? Bath and Body Works sells Proraso cream rebranded as C.O. Bigelow. You can pick up a tube for five bucks....

Hanzo likes this.
  8. Hersh

Hersh Well-Known Member

Thanks for the offer lutebro but my knot should be here soon I hope lol funny my handle looks like that

Attached Files:

9. Lutebro

Lutebro Well-Known Member

That's too funny! It's a great handle, I'm sure you'll be very happy with it!

10. markjnewcomb

markjnewcomb Well-Known Member

Ah, the joys of fatherhood.

Omelmad and GDCarrington like this.
  11. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

co biggalo is ten bucks here in Florida
    that is if your site when sells it