Biotique Palmyra Shaving Cream Review

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Ryan B, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

I had the pleasure of using this cream as a result of winning a PIF. I think I have used it enough to give it a fair review.

Price: 10/10. It was free for me, but I hear it's reasonably priced.

Quality: 10/10. This stuff is the real deal and has risen above some of my old favorites.

Scent: 9/10. It smells like apples with some earthier undertones. I love it.

Latherability: 10/10. This stuff practically lathers just by looking at it. A very small amount will have your brush overflowing with lather.

Efficacy: 10/10. This area is where this cream shines. It stayed slick, had plenty of cushion, and the lather didn't disappear.

Moisturizing Properties: 8/10. It's not bad by any means, but it could be better.

Packaging: 9/10. It comes a simple, yet practical green tub that can be reused.

Will I buy this again? Definitely.

First, I would like to thank Kerry for introducing me to this awesome cream. If I was going to purge my den like I want to, this stuff would definitely make the cut. I suggest you pick up a tub, you won't regret it.

Also, if you're against using products containing animal parts; then look no further.

2. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Ryan
    You are right on. This truly is India's best-kept secret. Bio is really good and inexpensive. Aka "the thing" a must have in everyone's den! Great review Ryan!

Billyfergie and crackstar like this.
  3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Great review, sonny boy! :)

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  4. Boaz

Boaz Something different

Thanks for sharing, that sounds like something worth giving a go. Cheers.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  5. oscar11

oscar11 Well-Known Member

Nice review.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  6. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Update: this cream has peanut oil in it. If you are allergic to peanuts, stay away from it. Luckily, I don't have food allergies, so I'm good.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  7. Astrobufff

Astrobufff New Member

I found the glide to be a little lacking for my taste and other options.I dont use it as a shaving cream anymore
    However it is a wonderful moisturizer.
    I found it wonderful to use it as a preshave wash and oil/cream (lubricant). Does work well at that.
    I and a few friends even use it as a moisturising face wash that also cleans thoroughly.
    YMMV

RaZorBurn123 and Bristle Me like this.