Enabler Alert-RazoRock "The Freedberg"

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Bobcat, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

I tried the RazoRock “The Freedberg” soap today. It is scented to match Fine Platinum/Creed Aventus and is a limited edition. The scent is terrific. I swirled my brush 20 times and had more than enough great thick, cushioning lather for a 3-pass shave. I hope Joe will consider keeping this one permanently.

“ I will tell you that they are the most costly soaps we've ever produced because of the scents we chose. They both are formulated with our new and highly sought after tallow soap base. Production is limited for the sake of RAZOROCK’s bank account. For those that are interested, we also have a limited quantity of matching aftershave splashes. Get’em while you can!"
    Size:125ml / 4.2 FL oz
    Artisan Made in Italy.
    Ingredients:
    Aqua(Water/Eau), Stearic Acid, Cocos Nucifera(Coconut) Oil, Tallow Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum(Fragrance), Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.”

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  2. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Nice review!

PatrickA51 and Omelmad like this.
  3. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

Bob
    Good review. One of these days I might try some.

4. VedderLG

VedderLG Well-Known Member

Picked this up based on your review. I have to agree it is fantastic. SWMBO said it was her favorite scent. It is my first tallow based soap and I have to say it leaves the skin feeling great. Thanks!

Bobcat and PatrickA51 like this.
  5. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

Nice review, quote like watching Michael Freedbergs videos on you tube.

Bobcat and Omelmad like this.
  6. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Great review.

Bobcat likes this.
  7. llalm

llalm New Member

I've tried the Tight Buns. I've been wanting to try Freedburgs for a while... Nice review

Bobcat likes this.