How's Your Day - July 2014

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Neolithium, Jun 30, 2014.

1. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Couple weeks ago I ordered my daughter some henna tattoo things. Well it arrived today. Yup. I'm getting tatted out. The fun things us dads do when you have a daughter..:happy088:

Omelmad, burnout961 and Mr. Shaverman like this.
  2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

:pics:

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  3. RaZorBurn123

Rich, I agree a million percent. Here's the first of many. KBA. My-Wife-Daughter first initial.
    image.jpg

richgem and Mr. Shaverman like this.
  4. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

Those can last a really long time. Just an FYI. ;)

5. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

I prefer "What's up Page 9? Whoa whoa whoa..."

He use's a lot of Whoa's in his songs, doesn't he?

And this one's made it to page 22. so far so good.

6. RaZorBurn123

15 days max

Mr. Shaverman likes this.
  7. richgem

Unless it's a tramp stamp. :eek: Then it lasts 'till your next visit to the doctor's or to a locker room.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  8. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

It's Toosdee todee! Have a good one everybodee..:p

9. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

Hmmm...

Let's see...one of my guys called in sick after a vacation. Someone else left a nearly empty coffee carafe on the warmer burning it, absolutely love that particular odor. Not to mention said someone didn't actually start a new pot. And to cap off the beginning of peeved Tuesday...someone just zapped fish in the microwave resulting in an even more foul odor.

I want my mommy.

10. Slipperyjoe

Well..there's always Wednesdee.. smileyschrugg.gif

11. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

First Bhut Jolokia ripened...

Ghost.jpg

CyanideMetal, BigMark and HolyRollah like this.
  12. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

I see on the nearby horizon a bowl of blisteringly-hot salsa!

This morning, I reaped some of the benefits from yesterday's day-long smoke...
    It's Canadian, eh!
    [​IMG]

BigMark and Slipperyjoe like this.
  13. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

I have a few bottles of home made Ghost Chili sauce. It is not for the timid...

Most of the time, I smoke and dry the chilis. It allows me to use a smaller amount and limit my self flagellation.

HolyRollah likes this.
  14. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

I used to grow chilis a lot. Dang dogs kept eating them.

15. richgem

So... they were hot dogs.... :rofl:

16. Slipperyjoe

Too much Chilli can make one an outgast..:scared007:

PanChango and richgem like this.
  17. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

You've got me curious about the other "forums that will not be named". I've only been a DE shaver for a couple of months, and only been participating in these forums for a couple of weeks. I have been active in a few of them, although TSD has quickly become my favorite, in no small part due to the Christian presence here. Since I try to be quite open about my faith, I would be interested to know if there are reasons I might want to avoid certain forums. If anyone is willing to give me additional info but doesn't feel it appropriate as a general post, feel free to send me a private message.

18. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

I see no reason to avoid other forums unless they violate some ethic that makes one uncomfortable. Not all shaving-related forums are alike, obviously, but in general, you will meet many interesting and informed people on other forums as well as here at TSD. For me, I simply prefer to hang my hat here considerably (exclusively?) more than at other discussion groups as the camaraderie is tough to beat. For me, the open aspect of faith within the framework of the shaving discussions is an added attraction. You can 'test the waters' elsewhere (other shave forums) on the topic of one's faith, but at least in my experience, you'll be hard-pressed to find a comparable environment to here. This is not to denigrate other shave forums—many wonderful folks participate there as well as here.

19. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

Eleven years ago today I was in Venice marrying the greatest woman in the world. Since then we have had our ups and downs, been through a hell of a lot, and we are a long way away from the couple who flew their family out to Venice for the wedding. But that day I was lucky enough to have a wonderful woman agree to share her life with me, and I have been lucky enough to have spent every day of the past 11 years with my best friend, in short, I am a very lucky man.:)

Mr. Shaverman and burnout961 like this.
  20. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

congratulations
    but why fly? Venice is just a two hours drive.
    oh wait, you don't mean Venice, Florida

CyanideMetal likes this.