What are you waiting on to arrive...?

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by Darkbulb, Feb 17, 2014.

1. KnockOut Shave

KnockOut Shave Well-Known Member

Love my hydromagic! I'm sure you will enjoy yours as well.

2. ram57

ram57 Don't Open til Christmas

Xpec unscented. Have to see what all the hype is about

3. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

My Schick Type G arrives today.

KnockOut Shave and Omelmad like this.
  4. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

You really like the I schicks don't you =)

KnockOut Shave and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  5. RaZorBurn123

Yup!

KnockOut Shave and Omelmad like this.
  6. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I found a GEM G-bar on the bay last night. It will be arriving on Saturday. It looks like it was hardly ever used. I am excited.
    g-bar02.JPG

7. KnockOut Shave

KnockOut Shave Well-Known Member

Will you be using the blades included?

8. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I don't know. I may try one. There are four unused blades in the pack. I have no idea how old they are.

KnockOut Shave likes this.
  9. BigMark

BigMark Tests razors by shaving Wookies

Waiting to get my SS replated and mailed back. I know this might not technically count but hey, I got it at a tag sale for 5 bux and have been dying to get a SS.

Slow Joe likes this.
  10. RaZorBurn123

Personna injector will be here today. I'll use it tomorrow if everything goes right.

Omelmad likes this.
  11. ram57

Would like to give a shout out to Phil owner of Bullgoose Shaving Supplies for his fabulous customer service.

I had placed and order for the black/white swirl and the brush arrived on Monday. With great anticipation I opened the little black bag that the brush had come in, but was dismayed at the poor quality control that slipped The Grooming Company's QA department. The knot was like the leaning tower of Pisa. Not only was it leaning, the bulb shape was miss cut and lower on one side and they either cut 1/4 off the knot on the leaning side or they did not fully pack the knot on that side. I emailed Phil my findings with pictures attached and he apologized for the mishap and quickly shipped out a replacement with no need to send in the damaged brush.

The replacement brush arrived today and I have found a replacement for my Plisson synthetic as to me, a night and day difference in backbone. Not the say the Plisson lacked in this regard for me, just a better backbone but just as soft in the tips as the Plisson.
    Again, Kudos to Phil for outstanding customer service and I will continue to support this wonderful shaving supply company.

Should add, I am donating the original black/white swirl with Phil's approval to the local VA hospital along with other grooming supplies as well as CD's, books, and other assorted items.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    ObiDon, RaZorBurn123 and Slow Joe like this.
  12. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

What a great ending to an unfortunate story. I agree Phil is a great guy who is very good at taking care of his customers. Im glad to hear that you like the brush, and that ultimately it worked out in the end. Im sure we will be seeing it soon in the Shave of the day.

ram57 likes this.
  13. ram57

Tomorrow!

14. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

Called it!

KnockOut Shave and ram57 like this.
  15. RaZorBurn123

Yesterday I put a very low bid on 2 Schick injectors. I won... image.jpg

16. Omelmad

Did they already arrive? Haha

17. RaZorBurn123

Not yet. This was yesterday, I totally forgot about this bid. I got them cheap!

Omelmad likes this.
  18. fram773

fram773 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Provence Sante which I got for free. Let's just hope it's at least as good as Proraso...

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  19. Chuck F

Chuck F Cheesy! Big Curd style

I managed to find a barely used puck of B&M Hallows, their fall scent last year, which was extremely limited only 20 were made. And at a very reasonable price. Along with it a used puck of I Coloniali.

RaZorBurn123 and Omelmad like this.
  20. Omelmad