Best Shave Cream EVER!

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Deniz, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Boaz

Boaz Something different

I got a travel set from John Lewis in Glasgow. I have a few products from there range. I enjoy them and use the Colonia Balm most days.

2. Boaz

Boaz Something different

From ADP

thank you very much for your interest in our brand. We are always happy to hear from people so affectionate to Acqua di Parma.

As we continuously strive to improve our products, Collezione Barbiere has been reformulated with a neutral and delicate scent, so that everyone can match it with his own favourite fragrance and after shave products.

In fact, our product line comprises the after shave balms and lotions of our iconic Colonias, including Colonia, Colonia Assoluta, Colonia Intensa, and soon Colonia Essenza.

3. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

true story...the best cream that i EVR tried came as an extra sample from a brush purchase from a friend. it was unlabled and i tried to ask him about it, but he had tossed the packing slip before he could get the brand or scent. it still kills me to this day that i dont know what it was. Im still on the hunt. Long story short is that everyone's face is unique and you have to try them for yourself. samples are going to be the best cost effective way to find what you like. good luck.

4. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

Ummm, I don't know you that well... I'm sure you are a nice guy, but I'm straight... :)

5. Bristle Me

Bristle Me Insufficient

Kevin's Bacon Crema de Barba.jpg

Super premium homemade Balogna, Super smoked meats, refurbished (and beautiful) straight razors,

and now THIS!

Kevin's Crema de Bacon! :eek:

6. Eric Green

Eric Green Active Member

Cheers, and thank you Boaz

Boaz likes this.
  7. BoxAlarm-81

BoxAlarm-81 Member

I really enjoy TOBS sandalwood and Nivea shave cream if I'm in the mood for a shave with cream. It's hard to pass up my stirling soaps though!

8. entropy1049

entropy1049 Well-Known Member

Without question Truefitt &Hill Ultimate Comfort.

9. Rafifafi

Rafifafi Well-Known Member

TOBS sandalwood, Proraso "green", Wars (Traditional Polish cream)

10. ObiDon

ObiDon member in questionable standing

That's going on my list, thanks!:eatdrink047:

11. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

the nicest one I've tried so far has been a sample from one of our shave den bros
    Truefitt and Hill, ultimate comfort

Omelmad, entropy1049 and ObiDon like this.
  12. entropy1049

entropy1049 Well-Known Member

My Brotha from anotha motha...it is head and shoulders above any other cream I've tried. I'm a soap guy 99% of the time, but when I apply cream, I prefer T&HUC...

[​IMG]

13. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have a tub of Castle Forbes lavender that I have used about 6 -8 time but always made a ubelather with a RR soap. Today I used it by itself and I have to say it is the best crème in my collection of 15 or so

14. cubancigar2000

I used the Castle Forbes again today, outstanding creme

15. cubancigar2000

The new Arko Ultimate Comfort is very good. Just tried it today

tuxxdk likes this.
  16. cubancigar2000

I just tried a new Arko Extra Performance today and it is oustanding

17. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

TOBS AVOCADO! !!!!!!!

love the scent, lathers easily, very hydrating on my skin.

Omelmad likes this.
  18. EagleRon

EagleRon Member

I have not tried much, some TOBS and proraso green and red. But I tried Simpson Luxury Shave cream in Vanilla and Rose and its the best of all the creams and most of the soaps I have tried.

19. SRNewb

SRNewb Well-Known Member

Speick or Nivea Sensitive. But I don't have a lot of experience with creams.

20. BJV

BJV Active Member

C&E Sienna (in a jar). Nothing I've ever tried has come close, but it's been discontinued.

Sienna.jpg