Scent-less deo

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by tuxxdk, May 10, 2014.

1. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

Because it's under attack for being/not being part of cancer, Alzheimers and what not. As long as the ones with bigger grades than me can't get along, then I'm playing it safe and avoiding it on a daily basis.

None of us here knows what's up and down in this matter. I'm not comfortable playing with my future health when nobody knows.

2. Radiotube

Radiotube RADInOverdrive

I used Mitchum for years because it was the only thing that worked for me. It had the most aluminum in it too. It always bothered me that it had aluminum in it, since I've heard the same things about how prolonged aluminum exposure might lead to Alzheimer's.
    About two or three weeks ago, I took a chance and picked up some Speick's Deo. It is all natural and although it does have a slight scent, it's pleasant and from the plant based ingredients. It works for me! I was thrilled that I don't have to use Mitchum anymore. Also, since the Speick's is a stick deoderant, it seems to be lasting a lot longer than the Mitchum gel I had been paying through the nose for. It cost more for the Speick's, but I believe it will outlast a Mitchum gel dispenser two to one from the rate I'm using it so far. I'm very happy with the Speick's.... plus, they make darn fine bath soap and shaving products too, which I also have!