Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Cream 3.5 Oz. Box

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by badabing10, Nov 25, 2014.

1. badabing10

badabing10 Active Member

anyone know any stores that actually carry this product in store?

2. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

I have seen it in Colorado, at multiple places. Walgreens carries it online only, should be easy to order, it's $4 a box online.

3. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

Rite Aid carries it in my area.

4. badabing10

badabing10 Active Member

stopped at Rite Aid on my way home from work and actually found it ! I was very excited to see them on the shelf for $4.99, so I purchased 2 boxes.

After tonight's shave, I like the product dont LOVE it. I usually do a 3 pass shave, and face lather.

I used a little more than a heresy kiss worth and began to face lather, the 1st two lathers were fine, it was the 3rd pass that I was desperate for more cream.

I can ONLY compare this to my Razo Rock Fresco --and the Razo Rock Fresco is MUCH BETTER IMO. --> based on you could do 4-5 passes with half the size of the Nieva cream....I also have some proraso shave soap coming in and will do a full review of that as well.

I bought it cause I really LOVE the Nieva post balm sensitive skin, it just works WONDERS after a shave good or bad, so I said screw it why not and bought 2 for $4.99.

The RR has more slickness and creates a much THICKER lather and more rich in terms of what is produced with just a few swirls on your face.

I would try it if you have any interest, its not TERRIBLE by any mean and does shave nice on 1st 2 passes.

Thoughts / Comments / Suggestions / Your Experience ???

SB

5. J_Man

J_Man right on the Mass border

I've seen it in every Stop & Shop that I have been in. For me it's a great product, and I get my best shaves from it.

crackstar likes this.
  6. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

It's available here in Montreal in a lot of pharmacies for around 3,50-4,00$. My father-in-law bought a tube and says it's decent, but nothing to get too excited about.

7. jakie55

jakie55 Well-Known Member

I just purchased it in Walmart up here in Canada, and have seen it in just about every brand of Drug Store up here.