Stirling Body Soap-What's Your Favorite?

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by FatherofSquirrel, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

I havent tried them yet, bit I would Love to try some sandalwood and maybe something spicey

FatherofSquirrel likes this.
  2. FatherofSquirrel

FatherofSquirrel A right jolly old elf

Ben Franklin has a little spice to it.

Omelmad likes this.
  3. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

Still with Scots Pine Sheep...........the original. Great conditioning.

4. Dapper-in-a-can-man

Dapper-in-a-can-man and Dad-on-hand

Lemon Chill is nice!

5. FatherofSquirrel

FatherofSquirrel A right jolly old elf

Almost forgot-electric sheep. A very unique scent as it has citronella in it. But it grows on you and gives a great lather.

6. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

I'm using Stirling - Barbershop :love055: right now and it's an outstanding scent. Up next is Coniferous, and then Bergamot Lavender. My order came with a sample of Pumpkin Spice which was just OK.

7. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Pig Trail keeps amazing me. Love the scent.

8. drjenkins

drjenkins Well-Known Member

Got my shipment in Saturday. Ordered Tea Tree for my wife and daughter, and Bay Rum for me. They dropped in samples of Barber Shop and Tuscany.

The Bay Rum fills the room with scent for sure, and SWMBO enjoys the scent. I'm more than likely going to be ordering a full bar of the Tuscany after I use up the sample though, I'm in serious like with that stuff. Gonna try the Tea Tree soon.

Our hard water gives me a bit of the squeak-skin, but if I lather a bit more it lessens the effect for me. YMMV.

edited to add: apparently the Barbershop bar has a tear in the plastic so it was making the Tuscany smell like it. So, I have to say that the Barbershop is my favorite so far. Used it this morning and I smell great, if I do say so myself. :D

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  9. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

I like the Ben Franklin and rosemary mint types quite a bit. The Tea Tree is also nice; SWMBO likes that one.

10. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

I have Rod's new Executive Man on the way, along with the shave soap and AS. It is based on Creed Aventus!

11. Omelmad

Thanks =)

12. Omelmad

This is one of the things I would love to try soon. Hmmm I think I have asked this before, but is the bath soaps long lasting?

Some bath soaps I have tried, you open them and before you know it is all used up =P I have now finally found one that lasts a long time and it's for about a buck.

I'm wondering how these are?

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  13. drjenkins

They've lasted well for me so far. I have a full bar of Bay Rum that I cut in half, and two samples that I got in January that are in my rotation. One of the sample bars is almost gone since it's the one I use the most (Barbershop). The other sample gets used occasionally(Tuscany), and it's about half the size I started with. That's all with daily use, so to me, that's pretty long lasting. They're big bars too, which is why I cut the Bay Rum in half.

Just got in a full bar of the Barbershop, but I still have enough of the sample left that I haven't unwrapped it yet. They're more expensive than a buck, but still very affordable I think.

Omelmad likes this.
  14. Omelmad

Yes they are affordable. I don't think they are expensive. I would love to try them, but because I need to have them shipped to Sweden I wanna know if it will be worth it =P I have their shave soaps and they are amazing.

But I like my bath soaps long lasting =P

drjenkins likes this.
  15. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

I get 3 1/2 to 4 weeks from a bar.

RaZorBurn123 and Omelmad like this.
  16. drjenkins

Gotcha. I always tend to forget how many people are on here that aren't in the US.:happy088:

Omelmad likes this.
  17. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I LOVE the Lemon Chill!

Omelmad likes this.
  18. Omelmad

Yeah, we are not many

19. lab1dobie

lab1dobie Member

I have The Barbershop and Sharp Dressed Man on the way. Look forward to trying them out.

20. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I'm using Sheep soap right now. LOVE IT!