Has anyone tried Tri-coastal Design Milagu Black?

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by wags, Jan 11, 2015.

1. wags

wags New Member

For Christmas I received a gift box of this stuff. It's "black pepper scent" and smells really good. I went to their website and was a bit confused because I didn't see any men's personal care type products. I haven't tried it out yet. Anyone have any experience with this product or company?

2. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Never heard of it.

3. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

Me neither.

I looked on their website, but it made no reference to Milagu Black products. I found one shaving kit for sale here, but that was all.

Wags, please do let us know if the shaving cream turns out to work well.

4. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

I have
    wife got it for me a while back.
    the cream is brushless

Smell is nice though

5. wags

wags New Member

Finally, decided to give it a try. Like I said a couple weeks ago, it smells very good. The product is called a "butter" and David of Central Florida is right it is brushless. I tried it with a brush and got no lather. When applied it had a nice cooling/menthol feel. What I didn't like was how difficult it was to rinse off the razor - though I was able to get it out of the brush OK. At the end of the day, it seemed to do the job. If you like brushless creams, I'd say try it. If you prefer the brush part of the ritual, I'd say skip it. Since the company's website no longer lists it in their product line-up, they have probably stopped making it. Unless someone let's us know otherwise!