Shipping Time from Russia

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by NCoxSTL, Jan 15, 2015.

1. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I ordered my Lux the same day, still sitting in customs. My Swedish SuperSteel took 16 days.

2. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

If you see any black cars roll up with a bunch of guys in black suits and sunglasses I'd suggest you avoid speaking Russian. Just saying.

17 days. Not bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    Slow Joe and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  3. RaZorBurn123

Sounds like a couple of my buddies. Ex-Russian Military. I hope they'd be here to hand deliver my Rapira Lux blades.

NCoxSTL likes this.
  4. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Well that would be black tie service!

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  5. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

Mine turned up yesterday. Exactly 14 days after I ordered them which was quicker than I thought it would be. Picked them up from the post office today, I can't wait to try them.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  6. RaZorBurn123

Guess what? My Rapira Lux will be delivered today! 18 days from the time I ordered them. In all, not bad. :happy036:

Slow Joe and NCoxSTL like this.
  7. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

I know mine have gone through Customs and are in the pipeline to my door. 10 days so far.

8. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

So far everyone is looking at less than 3 weeks. That seems like great service actually. Especially considering the origin and the potential issues there.

9. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

I made an eBay purchase from Canada (Saskatchewan) the same day as the Rapira blades I'm waiting on. I'm thinking the Russian is going to win the race to Texas.

10. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

I hear the weather is lovely around this time of year. Stay away from Florida though...

11. fimpster

fimpster Well-Known Member

I'll just add my 2ยข. I ordered a few hundred blades from Moscow and they took just over 3 weeks, perhaps 23 days. I'm not sure how long they sat in customs in NY, because I wasn't checking daily. According to the tracking number they left NY customs 11 days after leaving Russia customs. Like I said I don't know how long they were in NY customs, but can only tell the dates they left customs on each end by checking the tracking number on Russian Post and USPS. After leaving NY customs they were delivered to me in 5 days (western US).

12. figment714

figment714 Well-Known Member

Received my 200 Voskhods from Moscow today, 25 days after placing the order.

13. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

Mine are here. I just have to go to the post office to get them. Stupid registered mail.

NCoxSTL likes this.
  14. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Looks like I get to go to the post office tomorrow. Just got the text alert from USPS that mine are in Hazelwood - that's the main sorting P.O. in St. Louis. Should have the notice in the morning. If so that will be 13 day service. Much faster than I anticipated.

15. Radiotube

Radiotube RADInOverdrive

Mine arrived today. I had to sign for them. Strange...

16. Steinbeckian

Steinbeckian Active Member

Mine is still listed as "Processing" in Moscow. That update was on the 15th.

17. markjnewcomb

markjnewcomb Well-Known Member

25 days for my delivery from Russia

18. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Looks like a few are taking a lot longer but some not as long. The inconsistency is interesting. I just ordered more from Chelyabinsk so will see how this one compares to my last order that only took 13 days.

19. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Have you checked with the seller? Seems like yours is out there a bit too long.

20. Luziana_Geezer

Luziana_Geezer Active Member

I had to sign too. The parcel was sent registered mail, that's why in my case.