Proraso Blue Balm

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Mr. Shaverman, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

I thought I'd pass this along in case some of you are interested.

Since the release of Proraso Blue Balm, I hadn't found it anywhere at a decent price. Everyone seemed to have some imported version maybe, but I'd see prices around $25-35 for it, not including shipping. However, about a week ago on Amazon I ran across something just being sold as "Proraso Aftershave Balm Protective" and the description mentioned Vitamin E/Aloe and that it's part of the "blue proraso range" whatever that means. Anyway, I ordered it and got it today. Definitely Proraso Blue balm, and definitely worth the $14 price on it.

http://amzn.to/1GedvTU

Darkbulb, Recklesstr and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  2. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Damn, I just saw it in a drugstore near my house yesterday but I didn't think of buying it! :ashamed001:

3. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

I have a sample of this but I haven't tried it yet. I like the scent and was waiting for the blue AS to come out

4. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

I like the pricing:
    1 for $14
    3 for $105

Maybe they've messed up on the single-pack pricing....

:)

5. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

That's why I linked to that deal. It usually sells for a single price where that 3 for $105 makes sense.

Darkbulb likes this.
  6. Daytonkb

Daytonkb Well-Known Member

I have the Proraso Sensitive Skin "white label" and its great! I bought mine at a brick and mortar store the white, green, and blue label were all the same price at $14.99. That crazy its being sold for $25-$35 online, doesn't make much since.

Mr. Shaverman likes this.
  7. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

I use Proraso Blue Aftershave Balm and love it. It's still available at normal prices, $13.99 w Free shipping on Ebay.

crackstar and Mr. Shaverman like this.
  8. I accidentally got it thinking it was the white. Wasn't crazy about the smell at first but it wears well! I'll keep it as a change of pace from the nivea sensitive.