new to this place!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by kiss_my_asthma, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

tsdwelcome2[1].jpg

TSD is a great place to spend your time with excellent people that are ready willing and able to help. Unless they where kicked off another shave blog. I won't mention any names. @Mr. Shaverman.
    :happy097::happy102::happy108:Most places are what you make them.:happy088:

Mr. Shaverman likes this.
  2. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Douglas Carey likes this.
  3. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Welcome to The Shave Den!

4. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

A warm welcome to you from North Texas. You might want to take a look at some of the references contained in my signature line below for discussions of the 30 Day systems and more on shaving hardware and software or CLICK HERE!

With that being said ...

Welcome to the Den.

We know you'll fit right in.

So grab yourself a comfy chair,

and give our threads a spin!

Burma Shave

5. hippiebrian

hippiebrian Well-Known Member

Welcome from another new guy.

So far, for aftershaves, I'mean digging Proraso green for the menthol and the scent and Gabel's bay rum for the scent. Both smell nice but won't kill in a closed room. My face loves them both, also! One thing to remember, scents smell a bit different in the bottle than on the face. I love sandalwood in the bottle, but hat how it smells on me.

6. bnccna2

bnccna2 Well-Known Member

Welcome to TSD!

7. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

You? Ungentlemanly behavior? I think they just didn't appreciate your unique personality. And I definitely agree with the much better discussions here.

Mr. Shaverman likes this.
  8. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Welcome aboard! You'll love it here I'm sure. I also have an active B&B account, if you consider dormant active. LOL Here's a statistic to tell you my preference.....I joined B&B last November and it was my first shaving forum. I haven't posted 50 times there. I joined TSD on December 20th, a full month later, and this is my 1,522 post here. Says something about the people, the attitude, the friendliness and every other thing that goes into being a community. Welcome to the neighborhood my friend!!

troy_gies likes this.
  9. NapalmCola

NapalmCola Well-Known Member

10. NapalmCola

NapalmCola Well-Known Member

IMHO B&B is like [​IMG]
    Like walking cat 1.0
    TSD is like
    [​IMG]

11. Rufus T.

Rufus T. Late for dinner

Welcome!
    You've come to the right place.
    TSD is great place for wetshavers!
    Cheers!
    - RT

I'm a newb so not much help on your questions. But in two months here, I've always received great answers/suggestions. Enjoy!

12. Hodge

Hodge Well-Known Member

Welcome from Western Canada. I started out with the drugstore aftershaves (Aqua Velva, Proraso) and still go back to them often, even though I have much more expensive ones in my den.

I signed up for 3 forums all the same day and ended up with this as my home. I slum the other sites buy/sell sections only :)

NapalmCola likes this.
  13. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

Welcome to TSD!

14. Troy M

Troy M Prep: Mephitis mephitis musk

Welcome to TSD!

15. celestino

celestino Friendly Neighborhood Wetshaver

16. wmbjr

wmbjr Duck, duck, cooked goose!

Welcome to TSD! It is a great place!