RazoRock 24mm X 57mm Plissoft synthetic brush $9.99

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by RaZorBurn123, Sep 26, 2015.

1. xnykid

xnykid Well-Known Member

oh my gosh, what a nice brush, it is very soft on the face and has the backbone to work the soap. wow. i am very impressed.

2. TheFiveO

TheFiveO Well-Known Member

STILL SOLD OUT! :angry017:

3. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

I've used both now and can say this. The Stirling could make lather from a rock. It's a lather making machine. The Razorock is smaller, and I've only used it once on a soft soap, but having a shorter loft it would have no trouble on a hard soap. They are both very soft on the skin. Stirling is supposed to have their brush back in stock in a week or so, and they will be introducing a smaller size alongside their large model. If you want the large size then I highly recommend Stirling. If you want a smaller brush then either will probably be okay. I'd go by price point. Not sure what Stirling will charge for the Small, and not sure Italian Barber will re-stock at the same price.

xnykid likes this.
  4. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

awesome thank you for the reply

5. Justin Linker

Justin Linker Wetshaving belieber

I've been wanting a Plisson for nearly a year. I miss the boat Every. Single. Time.
    :(

6. Justin Linker

Justin Linker Wetshaving belieber

This would've been perfecto since my WD silvertip is shedding. The hoarding has to stop

7. mikewood

mikewood Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444186533.231855.jpg
    I got my brush that is awesome and a little monkey.

8. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

I got mine and im very impressed. Extremely soft. Ive never tryed a plisson but after watching videos i can see it has no backbone and i like backbone on my brushes. This brush has similar backbone to a boar brush but feels like a high end badger on the face.

For 10 bucks its a steal. The black handle does have some small scratches on it but no problem buffing them out.

Robyflexx likes this.
  9. SABOTEURw

SABOTEURw Active Member

I really do have to stay away from shave forums. Been looking for a synthetic brush for awhile. Just my luck that I find this thread with members raving about the deal they've gotten purchasing such an amazing brush...

...and it's sold out.

Being the impatient face lathering snob that I am, I ordered it on Amazon for $22.00.

I hope you're all satisfied with yourselves.

barbersurgeon likes this.
  10. DDuckyMark

DDuckyMark Ducky Duck and the Hiding Bunch

My girlfriend wants me to order 1 or 2 more just in case something happens to hers. I haven't tried it yet but I may today when I shave.

11. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

It took a couple shaves for this brush to break in, but once it did..WOW!! What a great performer! And for $10. :hooray:

Robyflexx likes this.
  12. SABOTEURw

SABOTEURw Active Member

Mine arrived Thursday and I couldn't be more pleased.

Robyflexx and RaZorBurn123 like this.