Feeling inspired by you guys and gals in the den.

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by NapalmCola, Oct 9, 2015.

1. NapalmCola

NapalmCola Well-Known Member

uploadfromtaptalk1444365826534.jpg I see so many beautiful shave pictures here at the den that inspire me to try my hand at it. I know I don't have the right equipment much less the right knowledge.
    This time I was not only inspired by the shave den pics but by a gift that was given to me by a client of mine.
    I mentioned that I liked the tile that hung over a doorway in there home. And that it happened to be my initials. The asked me if I knew what W.C. ment. I had no idea. Turns out it means Water Closet in Greece.
    They got the tile when they went there to visit family. The tile was made at the tile factory that is the family bussiness for many generations.
    I thought it would make a nice center point for a shave picture. So here it is. Oh and after helping sell there home ,they are moving to Florida, so it seemed fitting to use this cologne.
    Maybe we can start a thread of shave pictures with significant meanings. Items , locations, dates, family favorites anything important to you I guess. That is connected or inspired by traditional shaving. What do you think ?

Morman Bridge, ilts, twhite and 9 others like this.
  2. Double Edge Dougy

Double Edge Dougy Well-Known Member

Very nice pic....before reading your caption i thought that wc was an antique shaving company logo or something

NapalmCola and Dzia Dzia like this.
  3. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

Great pic.

4. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

This is a great story!

NapalmCola likes this.
  5. NapalmCola

NapalmCola Well-Known Member

Thanks ! I almost used a pack of Bic blades. Due to them being made in Greece. But my son mentioned that the blue in the Shark blades makes the blue in the tile stand out more, making it look better overall.

6. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Great pic and story.
    If you start it, they will come.

Morman Bridge and NapalmCola like this.