Anybody tried the Billy Jealousy Shave3Some?

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by baldmanwife, Jan 15, 2016.

1. baldmanwife

baldmanwife Active Member

The Billy Jealousy Shave3Some has arrived at our house but has not been opened yet...I don't hear it talked about much in forums though. If you've used it before, what did you think?

2. lindyhopper66

lindyhopper66 Well-Known Member

Never heard of it.

3. LuvWetShavin

LuvWetShavin Well-Known Member

Just seen this at our local Ulta Beauty store the other day. I have never used any BJ products cause they are kind of out of my price range but i have read lots of great comments online about their shaving products so to alot of people they must be worth the $ ...
    ... let us know what you think after you try it out

Robyflexx likes this.
  4. baldmanwife

Robyflexx likes this.
  5. baldmanwife

so...my husband and I both tried this product - we liked it and it performs as advertised for the most part (watch this YouTube video from a Billy Jealousy company rep if you're curious:. The Hot Towel did heat up, but just for a couple of seconds. Really our only issue was the fact that we missed a good lather...I'm positive this is due to the ingredients (and the fact that it's a shaving gel and not a cream) but we both really missed the lather our usual shaving creams and soaps create...to each his own I guess :)

6. GregShaves

GregShaves Member

Only billy jealousy product I have, and currently use, is their shaved ice after shave balm. Won an award from men's health for "best splurge" lol, but I like it it has a great scent and does what a balm should do.