Razorock

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Omelmad, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

First Baby blue and now this...

[​IMG]

I Should buy them both

2. RyX

RyX DoH!

Scent description?

Robyflexx likes this.
  3. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

what was their mistake? The fact that it looks like cherry koolaid?

4. RyX

RyX DoH!

Nothing on their website... yet.

5. TitanTTB

TitanTTB Well-Known Member

Powdery tobacco type scent

RyX likes this.
  6. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

It reminds me of Myrsol Plastic which has a strange unusual scent. I hope it is a tobacco scent, but I don't know why it would be pink if it was tobacco.

Robyflexx likes this.
  7. TitanTTB

A lot of their products have strange names, marketing and such. Apparently this one is named after a character in Breaking Bad. Joe from RR talked about it on B&B.

SHAVEWIZARD420 likes this.
  8. RyX

RyX DoH!

Joe from RR might consider sharing his insight with other forums. Some of us are not welcome there. Never have an opinion about patchouli near a retired Navy moderator.
    B and B message.gif

crackstar and Robyflexx like this.
  9. TitanTTB

On the Razorock website it now says the current batch of Mr. Pink was a mixup and just has the Baby Blue scent hence the clearance price. I guess the Tobacco scented Mr Pink hasn't been released yet.

Robyflexx likes this.
  10. Omelmad

Aha.. Well

11. Omelmad

Its a nice deal of someone loved the baby blue =)

12. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

I sometimes like how they come up with creative names for products. Mudder Focker, Son Of Zeus, Leviathan, etc. The name can add mystery to the product. If they do come out with a tobacco scent in those big bottles like Baby Blue I will have no choice but to get one.

Robyflexx likes this.
  13. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

Wow! Pretty harsh isn't it! :angry019:

crackstar and RyX like this.
  14. RyX

RyX DoH!

You, too?
    I was a young shaver, just 7 or so months ago, B&B had many answers when I Goggled. I joined up and jumped in with both feet. The users of the site were very kind. I could understand if the moderator in question(ably tight underpants) had PM'ed me, or if someone would have suggested why I was being spanked. Instead I was kicked from the site, perma banned, had my MAC address blocked, and whatever they do if a person doesn't toe their Party Line. I'm no longer as bitter as I was. But I would have liked to have had an opportunity to remove anything I posted from their despicable servers. They have some management problems if a discussion of soap scents can get a person ostracized.

Robyflexx likes this.
  15. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

A lot of us here are refugees from B&B. I left of my own accord, but under pressure because they didn't like my sense of humor. I wasn't banned, but it was made known to me to drop the nonsense or get moving on. The final straw for me was the way they all treated limecat's wife (and, I've heard, other women). It was made clear that a woman had no place there. And it was disgusting the way they treated her. I went moving on quietly.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    crackstar and Robyflexx like this.
  16. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

I'm glad you landed here. :)

BeShaved likes this.
  17. RyX

RyX DoH!

Apologies to @Omelmad for bringing the discussion where it went.
    :signs081:

Omelmad and Robyflexx like this.
  18. Omelmad

Lol, it's fine by me

19. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

It's thanks to B&B that I discovered this group. I left there of my own volition.