poppi

Followers 2

Retired finally

Share This Page

poppi

Well-Known Member, Male, from Lacombe, LA

1. djh985
      djh985
      Hello Poppi my name is David and Live just north of you in Bogalusa. I was reading the thread where you guys had a get together in Baton Rouge sometimes back. I was wondering if this still went on.
      1. poppi
        poppi
        Wow, that was some time ago. Had planned to do it again but had some health issues and have been delayed. Nice to know there is someone close. Might plann another get together, in New Orleans, in the fall. Interested?
        May 10, 2012
      2. djh985
        djh985
        Poppi I would be very interested. Hate to hear about the health issues and hope you are doing better now. Where is there on the Northshore to buy wet shaving items? I am a newb with a ton of questions and figure I will still be learning come fall.
        May 13, 2012
      3. poppi
        poppi
        Yup, doing better now. No worries. As for Northshore shaving stuff, not much. CO Bigelow SC is available @Bath & Body and then just stuff @ Walmart or the local drug store. But you can go to Aiden Gill on Magazine St in NOLA. Tons of good stuff there. Trumpers's, TOBS, Musgo Real, RazoRock and so on. Pretty nice.
        May 14, 2012
    2. poppi
      poppi
      Sorry I don't recognize that name. I do know some Powell's in a nearby city of Covington, perhaps a relative?
    3. BYUTexan
      BYUTexan
      Do you know a Corri Powell?
  • About

Retired finally
    Retired military (30 yrs)/retired locksmith

Amateur Radio