Bird Lives
      Yo Steveless.... This is Bird my man
      ...how's my favourite shave meister?
      You still making the scene?
    2. Master.Legend
      Master.Legend
    3. Master.Legend
      Master.Legend
      Hey your posts are amazing. Is there a real difference between the gem damanskeene that says Brooklyn NY with lots of writing on the back vs the one that says gem cutleryvs the one that say gem and Brooklyn on the back, I know there's 3? Much appreciated.
    4. SHAVEWIZARD420
      SHAVEWIZARD420
      hey HoosierTrooper it seems like I have seen quite a few posts from u about vintage soaps. I have recently come across some Williams tonsorial soap. it didn't come in a box but it says Crawford NJ on it. I was wondering if you could tell me if this is vintage Williams or an estimate as to how old this stuff is. thank you
      1. HoosierTrooper
        HoosierTrooper
        Nice! Williams produced shave soap at the Cranford, NJ plant from 1960 until 1999, when it was moved to the Glen Rock, NJ plant. Without the box it's a little harder to pin down a closer date; the boxes are helpful because the bar code, or lack thereof, or if it does or doesn't have a zip code in the address help provide a more accurate time frame.

Enjoy,

Tom
        Apr 20, 2015
    5. rmcintyre84
      rmcintyre84
      Good morning! I've read your posts about restoring the Ever-Ready brushes. I picked up five of them while home over Christmas. May I ask you a question or two? What do you use to polish the handles? Do you use a toothpick or a very tiny brush to reapply paint? I think I read that you use silicone as an adhesive; is there one in particular you like? Thanks for your help.
      1. TazerFloyd likes this.
    6. Cool Breeze
      Cool Breeze
      My wife is from the Ft. Wayne area and I have family up there as well. Where in Indiana are you from?
      1. HoosierTrooper
        HoosierTrooper
        I live in Jeffersonville, right on the border across from Louisville, Kentucky.
        Dec 31, 2013
  • About

Auto Theft Detective Indiana State Police

Signature

Tom

If laughter is the best medicine, then why do sick people go to doctors instead of comedians?