Adult Childcare!

Share This Page

Tango

New Member, from Florida

Tango was last seen:
Sep 16, 2010
    1. battle.munky
      battle.munky
      LOL, little stinker. She is definitely a funny and smart little kid. Yeah, the ride went smooth. We were about an hour off the down trip because there were a few wrecks in front of us but other than that it was a pretty decent ride. Tell Nanners we all love her and can't wait for you guys to come for a visit!
    2. antiquevendor
      antiquevendor
      Tango,
      am the one of the dealers YOU SPOKE WITH AT Antique store the weekend of Mardi gras We have another razor in the store I think you would be excited about. It is a Rolls Royce. If interested email me at docrds@embarqmail.com
      It belongs to another vendor but we thought of you because of your excitement over your find.
      CS
    3. battle.munky
      battle.munky
      Hey brudduh, the order got placed. She logged on and took care of the glitch, I think the thing said 7-10 business days.

Love you man!
    4. Tango
      Tango
      ok haven't got it yet but I'm waiting I will let you know. Just tried to call you but it just rang and went to voicemail. Nat also ordered me some BBshave soap ill let cha know about that too! Love ya tangee
    5. battle.munky
      battle.munky
      Dude, you gotta let me know how the BB BR smells. I'll get him some cologne if the AS works for him.
    6. battle.munky
      battle.munky
      Wasssupp! Dad said Nanners has a double ear infection. Sucks man. I hope she feels better. How's your shaving going? Did you get the Feathers yet?
  • About

Adult Childcare!
    Married 1 kid and 1 dog

Boating,Racing,Family