1 Kilo Vitos "Extra Super" (Red) Group buy?

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by TheFiveO, Feb 16, 2017.

1. TheFiveO

TheFiveO Well-Known Member

Greetings friends. I am thinking on ordering 1kg of Vitos soap. I am a HUGE fan of the Italian croaps and love the fact it's tallow based and has the traditional cherry/marzipan scent. Problem is, I am so ADHD I cant stick with just one soap and have no need for a kilo of any soap.

I am thinking on doing a group buy and sending out blocks @ 100gr size to others for a reasonable price and to cover the shipping. Anyone interested?

2. Legend In My Spare Time

Legend In My Spare Time Well-Known Member

Considering I've always wanted to try Vitos, but didn't want to commit to a full 1kg if I didn't like it. I might be interested in this, if anyone else is. :)

crackstar likes this.
  3. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

I had some Vitos (green) go rancid, so it's definitely advisable to store it airtight.

crackstar and TheFiveO like this.
  4. John Beeman

John Beeman Little chicken in hot water

Yeah, I'm interested.

crackstar likes this.
  5. TheFiveO

Thank you for that tip!

crackstar likes this.
  6. TheFiveO

7. Legend In My Spare Time

Sorry for my ignorance, I've never done a group buy on any forum before. Do we usually use PayPal for it?

crackstar likes this.
  8. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

This happened to me with the red tub. Did not use it fast enough, or perhaps it was close to expiration when I got it.

crackstar likes this.
  9. TheFiveO

Yea that could work great. I just ordered it from the UK as they have the best price so when it gets here, I will hit ya up

crackstar and John Beeman like this.
  10. Mike Brown

Mike Brown Well-Known Member

You guys will love it! I have a kilo of Extra Super Red and it is one of my best soaps.

crackstar and Ksblazer like this.
  11. TheFiveO

Woohoo! It finally cleared Customs and is here!
    [​IMG]

12. TheFiveO

Okay fellow TSD members. If anyone one else wants in on this group buy, send me a PM. Right now there is just 3 of us sharing a boatload of soap

13. Legend In My Spare Time

I have my Kilo of Cella, getting some of this Vito Red, and my Valobra Almond is on its way as I type this. Soon, I will have the Trifecta Titans of the Italian Soft Soap World in my shave den. Can't wait. :)

TheFiveO, Keithmax and crackstar like this.