2nd Nationwide Box Tour

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by fishcrow, Apr 27, 2016.

1. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

The box is on the way back to me, time to sign-up for the second tour of 2016!

Guidelines:
    1} I encourage newer members to sign -up. Please note you will need a minimum 50 posts and at least three months of membership on the Shave Den.

2}Send me a PM with your name, address, phone number, and your e-mail address. This step is necessary to participate in the box tour.

3} I'm compiling the list, as soon a enough members sign-up, I will do my best to arrange the names in the a geographical order . So the box will flow the best way.

4} I will post a picture of its contents, organize it, place in the correct size flat rate USPS box, then it will go to the first person.

5}Once the box arrives to you, please post a picture of the contents and also a picture of what you are placing in the box. This is the fun part of the box seeing what is in it and what you took out and give.

6} When shipping the box please pm me the routing info and post it also.

7}Repeat steps 5&6, until the box arrives at the last person.

Lastly a few last words.
    1} When placing content into the box, place in a baggie with your name and date, the contents. This is important because things do leak and spill.

2} Please place shave related items in the box or items that would interest the TSD members.
    Please keep junk out of the box. Restore-able straight razors are not junk, nor are brush handles that can be re-knotted. This is not a junk box respect the other members receiving the box next.
    If something is leaking place in a new container.

3}Common items such as Williams and VDH, should be avoided being placed in the box. Please no more Lord or Chinese made razors.

4}Place a postcard of where you are from.

5}Once you have signed-up you will not receive a confirmation that the box is onto you, it will be your responsibility to let me know that you do not care to receive it.

6} We all have problems that rise up occasionally. If you have a problem in shipping the box in a timely manner, please contact me immediately. Please keep the box a maximum of one week. This should give you ample time to sample the items and choose your items.

7} A good flow of communication is essential for success.

8} Please repack into a new large priority box . The box is shipped at the large priority box rate of around $17. Answer no to any questions the postal clerk might ask. The box is to be shipped through the Post Office.

If your concern is the value of what you remove vs the cost of shipping you probably won't want to participate. If you think that you can remove the cost of shipping on products you will most likely will be disappointed. Have fun with this foremost do not get hung up on the value.

One last word please keep in this in mind your fellow members are awaiting their turn, respect your fellow community members.

Route and ship out date will be announced very soon. They box will be on its way very quickly.

RaZorBurn123, Bama Samurai and PLAla like this.
  2. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

I'll be in again! PM has been sent. Thanks @fishcrow!

RaZorBurn123 and Bama Samurai like this.
  3. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

Kudos for taking the reins! Let the party begin! Not in, but I hope everyone has a good time with this project.

RaZorBurn123 and PLAla like this.
  4. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

The box will be back to me this coming week. Taking enlistees for the tour.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  5. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

You've done a superb job of keeping the nation wide box tour going and organized. :happy096:
    :signs107::signs097:
    :happy088::happy088::happy088::happy088::happy088::happy088::happy088::happy088::happy088::happy088::happy088::happy088:

SHAVEWIZARD420, PLAla and Robyflexx like this.
  6. youngunn

youngunn Where's my TSD aftershave balm???

I hear that the curse on the box is broken, something to do with a goat and holy water.

Not in, but good luck to this rounds participants and have fun!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

JR Reyes likes this.
  7. RyX

RyX DoH!

Before sending it out again,
    procure a bottle of Florida Water
    and the services of a Gypsy.
    Thinner.jpg
    I'm not in, but I am Box Curious...

youngunn likes this.
  8. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Thank you for your kind words.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  9. Turk

Turk Well-Known Member

I agree, excellent job! At the end I had a bobble (sorry! :() but we made it to the finish line. Thanks for organizing and putting this together Brad!

SHAVEWIZARD420, fishcrow and PLAla like this.
  10. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Thank you for your kind words. I enjoy organizing the box.

The box is a great way to sample products. A 13 lb box filled with shave goodies and opening it the rush of the aroma is so incredible.

SHAVEWIZARD420, youngunn and PLAla like this.
  11. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

The box is eager to get back on the road, wanted participants looking for a unique experience.

PLAla likes this.
  12. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

No interest in the Tour Box?

13. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Told myself I wouldnt but...okay.

14. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

The box is lonely :bounce015:is eager to get back on the road.

15. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

No interest in the box?

16. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

I'm out this round. May be leaving state soon for business. Hope this box tour turns out to be a success, and thank you for giving people a chance to try new gear.

17. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Thank you PLAla and Gorgo for interest in this tour. The box is going to take a summer break and will resume at the end of July.

PLAla and RyX like this.
  18. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Hello the Box is lonely would like to be back on the road. I looking at a relaunch date in August. Looking for people to sign-up.

19. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

I'd love to sign up, but won't have my three months until September... :(

20. Hank

Hank Active Member

What the heck I'm in