30 DC First Annual Mayhem Awards

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by BaylorGator, May 2, 2017.

1. RyX

RyX DoH!

I am but a humble lemming, going over the cliff with my buds!

2. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

My Bad! Selective memory. Is he at it again?!?!

SharptoothC and Drygulch like this.
  3. BaylorGator

That was AWESOME!!! I particularly like the music, and the 50s-esque deadpan narration.

SharptoothC, Keithmax and RyX like this.
  4. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Thanks. That will come this weekend. I like hangerblade for it.

Drygulch, Keithmax and BaylorGator like this.
  5. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

Since the chairman and founder of the Shavey Awards indicated a desire to keep the CJB shavette the peanut gallery has decided to grant @BaylorGator, Randy a special award.....

A CJB shavette and Feather Pro blades....

For his contributions to the entertainment of the 30DC.

It will be in the mail Monday.

6. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Hear Hear!!!! Well played and very much deserved. If he tries to talk his way out of it I will volunteer to go have a "Talk" with him......

7. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

Yes if he tries to walk away the cartel should definitely have a 'talk' with him.

8. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I make a pretty good "enforcer" watched a lot of "The Sopranos" WOOO

SharptoothC, MR41, Drygulch and 3 others like this.
  9. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

[​IMG]

10. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

Congrats grandpa!

SharptoothC, mrchick and BaylorGator like this.
  11. BaylorGator

Trying to outgive anyone in the 30DC is like trying to defy gravity. You may feel like you did it for a second, until you realize it just isn't sustainable. I don't like losing, nor am I a quitter so the I'm not scared of the Shave Mafia or the Cartel. Having said that, that shavette is one sweet looking piece of hardware that I would love to learn to master in time, so thank you @Keithmax for your totally generous award! Now, everyone stop giving me stuff so I can go back to winning!

I may not be scared of the Shave Mafia or the cartel, but am a bit scared of you, Fuzzy. Your mastery of any sort of contraption with a sharp edge makes you someone not to mess with! :cool:

SharptoothC, Norcalnewb, MR41 and 3 others like this.
  12. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I knew you would see things our way!!

SharptoothC and Norcalnewb like this.
  13. BaylorGator

Congrats to @wchnu, whose coat hanger shave prompted several Academy nominations, as well as a new category!

14. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I thank the Academy for the honor of being nominated.

SharptoothC, mrchick and Keithmax like this.
  15. Drygulch

Drygulch Snowballs

For the "What's the Worst that Could Happen" category, I believe both @Linuxguile and @MR41 both qualify, Linuxguile for his use of a Rolls Razor, and MR41 for his use of a Magic shavette. I have gone through some of the thread, but I need help. If I have missed you, and you have shaved with an open blade, (Shavette, Straight, wedge SE, popsicle stick shavette, etc..) and it is the first time you have used an open blade, please reply to this thread so you can be included. I have up to 14 pucks of soap I can send out. I will come up with a drawing for the rest of them, after I make sure everyone who should get a shavey gets one.

16. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

IMG_0448.JPG

SharptoothC, MR41 and mrchick like this.
  17. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

What do I get??????

SharptoothC likes this.
  18. GarnerPW

GarnerPW Well-Known Member

Does it count if I am shaving with the first straight that I have honed my self?

Sent from my phone using some app

19. MR41

MR41 Well-Known Member

I think @Drygulch nominated me for the mauling with the Magic Shavette- I'd like to thank him and accept the nomination.

I'd also like to add a category- something like Most Helpful/Encouraging-I'd like to nominate @Drygulch , @mrchick, @wchnu, and anyone else the academy or anyone else would like to nominate. and I'd like to throw in A new unused tube of Supermax shave cream, 2 unused pucks of Williams and 1 sample of Grey Flannel aftershave.

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  20. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Wow I feel special. Talk about being in good company. Then again.....