A hundred new creams gone in one shot!

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by crackstar, May 26, 2017.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Rich, as I reply tears are pouring down my cheeks. If my wife and daughter saw me crying it would worry them. You are a true dear friend and I cannot thank you enough.

2. crackstar

Tu as raison a mille pour cent! Mais il y beaucoup des hommes qui ne veulent rien savoir d'un rasoir. Ah, les pauvres! Lolll. Le monde est fou! ;)

Bookworm likes this.
  3. Bookworm

Bookworm Well-Known Member

Mais Oui!

(Fou? - Mon canard est en feu! c'est fou, n'est-ce pas? (laisse tomber!)

crackstar likes this.
  4. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

we are all here for you

5. crackstar

This makes me feel a lot better. :)

PickledNorthern and richgem like this.
  6. crackstar

Gentlemen,

Here are the creams I have left:

Palmolive Menthol 3x
    Noxzema 6x
    Gada Cool Mint 2x
    Lea Menthol 2x
    Ingram 1x
    Gillette Menthol 1x
    Florena 2x
    Palmolive Classic 2x
    Speick
    Tet-a-tet
    Everest
    Phyto Expert
    Start
    Mi'ln'y
    Lavendor
    Mem
    Top Ten Sensitive
    Viking Sensitive
    SuperMax Menthol
    Rose of Bulgaria

Those I'll keep. :)

7. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

As generous as you've been, you still have an impressive catalog of creams! Enjoy them, I'm hoping they provide you excellent shaves.

crackstar likes this.
  8. crackstar

Thanks buddy! :)

dustmite and AGHisBBS like this.
  9. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Your generosity knows no bounds. I remember the generosity you have shown me with the stuff you have given me. And I'm sorry your dad's health is not that great right now. I might not be a steady wet shaver anymore, but you have made my time here great. Lachayem!

PickledNorthern and crackstar like this.
  10. crackstar

Toda motek!

I sent you this stuff with love from my heart. Now as time goes on I've realized I have to release the majority of my unused stuff. From what's left I'll use what I can but I still have a feeling that I'll be getting rid of more.

Corinne and I love you dearly. Your concern is precious to us. Dad saw me today and whereas before his diagnosis he would just smile and hug me, he burst into tears and would not stop crying. He kept saying how much he loves me and that brought tears to my eyes. He still recognizes the family and his friends but he became so emotional as well as frail. He needs a walker because of his arthritis has become terrible. Another thing which bothers me is he's so tired even after I take him for a short walk. I hope and pray to wish a happy birthday in August when he turns 95.

11. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

I pray you will have many moments of precious memories even in the midst of the difficulties. Your comments remind me of my grandfather's time dealing with the same situation. It was especially hard on my dad, but I also saw some incredible memories made. May God bless you as you move through each day.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

crackstar likes this.
  12. crackstar

Your support as well as everyone else's is so precious and appreciated.

lightcs1776 likes this.
  13. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

Each moment is a gift, and fortunately you seem to understand that. My continued prayers for you and your family in such a trying time.

crackstar likes this.
  14. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

Jeff, I continue to pray for you, your dad, and your family. Your ability to be so generous at a time like this is amazing and speaks a lot about your character.

lightcs1776, crackstar and dustmite like this.
  15. crackstar

Thanks so much. I have my Dad's character. Tough as nails on the outside but sweet, soft, and gentle on the inside. Dad is also extremely generous.

Norcalnewb and dustmite like this.
  16. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Your dad reminds me of former NHL star Rod Langway-he never looked for a fight, but if you went after him, you might as well not have been born. Today, he's well-known for doing great community work for the team he finished with.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    Yehuda D, crackstar and lightcs1776 like this.
  17. crackstar

Around 10 years ago I saw my Dad flatten a punk who wouldn't take no for an answer. The kid was with a buddy of his and they were bothering him for money. Dad just hauled off and pulverized the bigger guy right in his jaw. I grabbed the other kid and walloped him. Before he got sick he was a big man with a punch like a sledgehammer.

18. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Yes, just to reiterate:

Out of literally hundreds and hundreds of creams I own a grand total of now:

Thirty. I gave away a Florena cream yesterday to someone. He wanted to pay me for it and I began shouting at him to "take the bloody thing for FREE - no money, NO MONEY." He took it for free. End of story! ;)

19. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I found another dozen of old and dried out creams. In the garbage. No great loss!

20. Bookworm

Bookworm Well-Known Member

Spring cleaning as well?

Yehuda D likes this.