A hundred new creams gone in one shot!

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by crackstar, May 26, 2017.

1. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Yes!

My goal has just about been attained because I want to be ninety-ninety five percent Stirling.

2. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

Tabac is pretty close.

3. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

True. I can't stand the smell of it.

4. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

Never fight with an old guy. There is zero potential upside. If you win, you just beat up an old guy. If you lose, you just got your butt kicked by an old guy.

Good story.

5. Bookworm

Bookworm Well-Known Member

Not Coin Silver?

Yehuda D likes this.
  6. Bookworm

Dunno, but there's always Italian Barbers' Rosa di Bossolasco. I bought a tin of it, and then PIFed it after scooping out a small amount to try. It lathered okay, but the smell just made me think that they used RAID for the fragrance.

Yehuda D likes this.
  7. richgem

Hmmm... sounds like one for me to avoid, unless it's tick and flea season.

Yehuda D likes this.
  8. Yehuda D

A guy my size and my military background should not get in a fight. The trouble is I'm extremely hot-tempered and just one wise guy remark from a punk and I get mad. He's lucky to get one, just ONE warning and if he doesn't get lost I'll tear him apart.

9. richgem

And that's just when the guy says something mean about menthol.:eek:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    AGHisBBS, mrchick and Yehuda D like this.
  10. Yehuda D

lollllllllllll I don't care about that!

Seriously though. Without trying to brag because I feel that I'm extremely lucky in many ways. My wife is much younger than myself and she's very, very attractive. She always likes to dress young and sexy, and being that she has the body for it she feels why not. A guy around 19-20 or so in the mall near our house who was with a buddy of his made a pass at her and she looked at him, and turned away. I was just coming back from getting us something to munch on when I heard her telling the guy to get lost. The other guy started up with her and she said to him "My husband is standing right behind you." When the guy turned around and saw me shaking my head and glaring at him he said to her "That's your husband?" I snarled at him "Yes I am and both of you losers had better get your butts out of my sight. You have TWO seconds!" I never saw two kids run away so fast!

mrchick and richgem like this.
  11. Yehuda D

It cost me over a thousand bucks last year when I lost my temper and gave a bouncer a lesson in respect when he insulted me for being Israeli. The other customers were screaming bloody murder when they saw me start hammering him. I myself used to be a part-time bouncer in a club when I lived in Greece. Over there bouncers must NEVER make any racial comments to anyone. They could get fired right away.

mrchick likes this.
  12. richgem

Maybe not the best implementation on your part, but it sounds like he deserved it

Yehuda D likes this.
  13. Yehuda D

I agree. It was a bad move on my part, in fact it was a terrible move but at that moment I was in a rage. The bouncer was my height and my weight inch for inch and pound for pound. An ambulance had to be called because of what I did to him. I still remember a girl screaming "Somebody, stop that guy. He's going to kill him!"

14. Bookworm

And likely, all it did was reinforce the bigotry.

15. Yehuda D

I know what I did was horrible. At least now I have much more control over myself than back then.

AGHisBBS likes this.
  16. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

We all make mistakes. What matters is that we learn from them. At almost 50, there is a lot less that bothers me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yehuda D likes this.
  17. Bookworm

Oh - I wasn't _blaming_ you. I just meant that people that will say that sort of thing out loud, and nastily, don't tend to be able to link cause and effect very well. 'Israelis are terrible', becomes 'Israelis are terrible, and that one just proved it', instead of 'I shot my mouth off and insulted someone, and it hurts.'.

Yehuda D and CarlfromMO like this.