Anyone been watching "I'd Lather Be Shaving" on Youtube?

Discussion in 'Shave School' started by Tim Spencer, May 9, 2017.

1. Tim Spencer

Tim Spencer Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Looks like Douglas Smythe of Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements and Matt Pisarcik of Razor Emporium have a decent show on classic shaving that is quite educational and interesting.

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Ah! Free market at work.

3. Tim Spencer

Tim Spencer Well-Known Member

Hey, well, I figure what the heck, right? It's a cool diversion about shaving. They don't actually hock their products on the show. They talk about historical shaving gear mostly and goof around. So, I give them kudos for doing virtually no product promotion.

Keithmax likes this.
  4. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

I wish them well ,on their show.

5. I've watched a few episodes and enjoyed them. I'll watch more as they are pretty entertaining. Thanks for reminding me of their show.

6. LevelupShaves

LevelupShaves Well-Known Member

I'm loving this show so far they really work well together and it's usually interesting and entertaining.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

7. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

I watch and like it.

8. brit

brit in a box

i watch netflix and youtube on my tv via xbox.watch their show and all their back episodes.actually watch a lot of shaving vids and stuff.down to earth stuff.i like...

9. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Very entertaining show....

10. Badgerstate

Badgerstate Well-Known Member

Ive watched a few episodes of it. It is fairly educational at times but mostly its just 2 guys goofing off. I say good for them, we should all be so lucky.