Anyone buy direct from "Razor Blade Club" in Sweden?

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by McGrande, Jan 19, 2018.

1. McGrande

McGrande Well-Known Member

Looking around their site and it seems they have decent pricing for some of the more popular blades. Just wondering if legit.

2. Morman Bridge

Morman Bridge Well-Known Member

I have been buying my Bolzano blades from them. Great prices, and prompt shipping. Good seller.

3. McGrande

McGrande Well-Known Member

Thanks Alan! They have a great price for 100ct of Polsilver Super Iridium blades. Think I'll pull the trigger on that.

4. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

The Polsilver price looks pretty good. Most everything else that I am familiar with is the same or higher than Amazon.

5. Der Koenig

Der Koenig Member

Yup. Got my blades from there..

6. GawainandtheGreenKnight

GawainandtheGreenKnight Well-Known Member

Yep, just bought a 100 Rapira Swedish Super steel from them a couple weeks ago.

7. Weasel640

Weasel640 Well-Known Member

Sorry about the side question... On their "Contact Us" page, the background picture shows a Durham Duplex with an interesting handle. However with a quick scroll through their DE section I don't see any blades that would be appropriate for the Durham Duplex. Is there a way to search their page for obscure items like that?

8. JoeLr

JoeLr New Member

Ordered 100 PolSilver SI's off their eBay storefront a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Mine were shipped from Germany, not Sweden.