At it Again!! And need some help!

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by StraightEdge, Jan 30, 2014.

1. StraightEdge

StraightEdge Active Member

Need some serious vets (this means you GD C, and the gang!). Need to identify the next couple razors..

Christy? 1904?
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391142291.401863.jpg

W.U. Enders?
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391142335.640462.jpg

F.C. Stevens?
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391142429.388071.jpg

That's all I know, the Christy is pretty cool, says "Pilot Model" on the inside of the box, w/ pricing for the "Airport Model" and "Ace" models.. The F.C. Has the below pack of blades w/ it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391142620.773051.jpg

And then a few for us newbie that we might actually be able to name 1-6 Left to Right...

[​IMG]

Looking for any information that anyone might know..

Ps, I'm going to stop procuring some day promise!! Lol

Sincerely,
    SE

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  2. JBSharp

JBSharp Well-Known Member

I hate to chime in when I don't have anything to add, but those both seem to be in really nice shape and have an interesting, sleek look. Both SE razors? I hope you can add some more pictures soon.

StraightEdge likes this.
  3. StraightEdge

All three are single edge, and then the staple of Gillette and a Gem Micromatic.. I'll post more soon! I know GD Carrington started a thread so I will likely post over there out of respect for the forum.. Just got my "Hand Slapped" at B&B for trying to find some Martin De.. Chances are I'll stay here for awhile lol.. Thanks for posting though!!

4. Cool Breeze

Cool Breeze Sushi Shaver

Believe it or not, I just found the top 2 razors you pictured and started a thread?" ok, what is it"
    The guys here filled me in on the quick. If you read that thread you can get the info word for word but I'll give you the basics.
    They use a wierd half size single edge disposable blade thats no longer avaiable. I passed on the one I found because of just that. The one I found was still in incredible shape, still in case as well, but if I cant buy blades, its worthless to me.
    Dissapointing, I know.

5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Thread link. <-- click

6. StraightEdge

Thanks all!! Well Cool Breeze, I did find about 10 packs of the blades for these guys in a set that comes with a Strop! Might just have to try them out. If you end up picking up that razor let me know I'd gladly send you a few blades!!

Thanks again,
    James

7. Cool Breeze

Cool Breeze Sushi Shaver

Awesome generous offer, if its still there I might pick it up.
    Thanks.

StraightEdge likes this.