Best DE Safety Razor for Precise Maneuvering?

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by LesserBlackDog, Oct 26, 2014.

1. BigMark

BigMark Tests razors by shaving Wookies

I hate to ruin the party bu he did state "DE". I would say possibly a Tech.

2. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

True, but if he had asked which jackhammer was best for driving drywall screws I would have steered him away from that and toward a drill driver.:)

3. SRNewb

SRNewb Well-Known Member

The comparison doesn't hold water. A jackhammer is not designed for driving screws, but the DE IS designed to shave with. And the Tech will definitely meet the OP's requirements. There is more to life than the Schick(which is a lovely piece of engineering, by the way), and it is not the only maneuverable razor out there.

4. BigMark

Fine how about best rotary hammer?

5. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

I concede and can only say in my defense that the OP did say that the injector was exactly what he was looking for and was in the process of picking one up, so I stand by my thinking outside the box.

SRNewb likes this.
  6. SRNewb

SRNewb Well-Known Member

:):D BigMark.

BigMark likes this.
  7. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

Hilti

Hands down.

youngunn and BigMark like this.
  8. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

Gillette tech.

9. SRNewb

SRNewb Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw that, too. But a lot of times folks post one thing, but they are actually looking for another. Or for discussion. There were plenty of folk jumping on the injector bandwagon already. I took it as asking if there was a DE razor that came close to the maneuverability of the Schick. Perhaps he wants a collection, not just one specific razor. I can relate, lol. The Tech is the closest De I can think of in that regard.

10. BigMark

No Bosch?

11. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

Absolutely not.

12. maltedmilk

maltedmilk Well-Known Member

Article Team
    Oh... though I give the higher grade to the Yuma, the Standard Razor is a pretty dang maneuverable DE, too. But the price kicks it into a whole different playing field!