Best Pizza

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by Wishoot, Nov 25, 2008.

1. DarkAudit

DarkAudit Active Member

I chose it when I used to work the night audit shift at a local hotel. It was also the days before Comcast killed The Screen Savers on Tech TV. Kevin Rose had a segment called the Dark Tipper. I combined the two, and since it's an unusual name, it's a 99.9% chance that if you find one on another forum somewhere, that's also me. :)

2. tclevela

tclevela New Member

In Boulder Co it is a take and bake from Nick n' Willy's on the Pearl street mall. Specifically the "Nick-N-Willy's Classic" with an add on of green chilies!

3. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

We used to have a Nick-N-Willy's near us. The pizza was absolutely great. Unfortunately, they couldn't survive this economy.

4. Mike257

Mike257 New Member

Im gonna have to say that any NY pizza is better than any pizza I have eaten in the mid west so far. Im orignaly from NY , only living in KC for 9 yrs now.

5. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

NY pizza is better than ANY pizza.

it is made of awesomeness.

ive been waiting to say that.

6. DarkAudit

DarkAudit Active Member

When A friend and I went to Wrigley a couple years ago, we talked to some vendors outside left field as we searched a good Chicago dog place. They mentioned pizza, and we said we'd already been to Giordano's as a first stop in town. They practically genuflected at the name. Instant cred. :)

7. Stuggi

Stuggi Member

You guys need to check out KotiPizza if you every visit Finland, or China, I think they've got it there as well nowadays. :D

8. s&g'sdad

s&g'sdad Member

If you're ever in Green Bay, you have to go to Jake's Pizza on Main St. I think it's one of the best in town. Also, Cranky Pat's on the corner of Bellevue St. and Cass is great. Both thin crust pies.

Aaron

9. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

DeLorenzo's, Hamilton NJ, Mercer County, formerly of Trenton.

10. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

The best pizza I remember was in Isolabona, on a short motorcycle vacation. The town is a bit up in the mountains, and is actually very close to France. It even wasn't our intention to get up there originally

Bama Samurai likes this.
  11. jered6323

jered6323 Member

Chicago style deep dish for me. Lou Malnati's or Pequod's.